Ferozepur Cantonment Board Recruitment notification for pharmacists
Ferozepur Cantonment Board Pharmacist Recruitment Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for direct recruitment of the under-mentioned categories of the post(s) in the establishment of the Ferozepur Cantonment Board. Interested candidates, duly fulfilling the eligibility criteria, may apply online by visiting
https://ferozepur.cantt.gov.in (Information → Recruitment). The candidates are advised to apply online well in advance to avoid a rush during the closing dates of the submission of the online application. Applications received from any other mode shall not be accepted and summarily rejected.
Details of the posts
Name of the post; Pharmacist
No. of posts; 01 (One) UR
Category Minimum Qualification Ferozepur Cantonment Board pharmacists
- Should have passed Senior Secondary Part- Examination with Science or its equivalent from a recognized university or institution, and
- Should possess a degree of Bachelor of Pharmacy from a recognized university or institution, and
- Should be registered as Pharmacist with the State Govt./ Central Govt. Pharmacy Council was set up under the Pharmacy Act, of 1948
(i) Candidate should have passed the subject of Punjabi at Matric Level standard. If the candidate has not passed, (s)he will be given one year time to pass the subject.
(ii) Candidate must fulfill the minimum qualification. Candidates possessing the higher qualification can also apply for the said post(s), however, (s)he shall not be given any weightage for the same. Candidates are thus advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they fulfill minimum qualification criteria. No inquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
(iii) In respect of the equivalent clause, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent per the requirement of the advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce an order/ letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (letter/ order No., date, name, and designation of the Authority) under which it has been so treated otherwise the candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process.
Eligibility Criteria for Ferozepur Cantonment Board pharmacists
- The candidate must be a citizen of India,
- The candidate must fulfil the minimum qualification as stipulated in the examination
- The candidate should not have been barred from appearing in any Govt. examination by any Govt. authority/ Court.
- There should be no criminal case pending/ contemplated against the candidate and (s)he should not have been convicted in any criminal case in the past.
Important Dates for Ferozepur Cantonment Board pharmacists notification;
Commencing date & last date for submission of the online application, the date for download of admit cards, and the date of written examination (likely to be within 45 days from the last date for submission of the online application) shall be published separately the website/ portal. Therefore, the candidates are advised to visit https://ferozepur.cantt.gov.in and https://mponline.gov.in regularly for all updates/amendments.
Mode of Selection– Written Test
Pay Scale Ferozepur Cantonment Board pharmacists – Level-08 (₹ 29,700- 94,100/-). In case there is any change in the pay scale during the recruitment process, the same will be published on https://ferozepur.cantt.gov.in.
Age Limit; The age limit for the above-mentioned post(s) is 21-30 years as of the last date of receipt of the online application. Candidate should note that only the date of birth as recorded in the Birth Certificate/ Matriculation Certificate or equivalent valid certificate issued prior to the date of submission of the application will be accepted by the Ferozepur Cantonment Board and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
Age Relaxation- Relaxation in only the upper age limit is permissible as per the following details
- UR/ EWS – 21 to 30
- OBC- 21 to 33
- SC/ ST – 21 to 35
- Ex-Serviceman (UR/ General) 03 Years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual as on the closing date for receipt of application
- Ex-Serviceman (OBC) 06 Years after deduction of military service rendered from the actual as on the closing date for receipt of application
- Ex-Serviceman (SC/ ST) 08 Years after deduction of military service rendered from the actual as on the closing date for receipt of application
- Departmental Candidates (UR/ General), who have rendered at least 03 years of continuous service as on
closing date for receipt of application Up to 40 years
- Departmental Candidates (OBC), who have rendered at least 03 years of continuous service as on closing date for receipt of application
Up to 43 years
- Departmental Candidates (SC/ ST), who have rendered at least 03 years of continuous service as on closing date for receipt of application Up to 45 years
10. PH candidates As per Govt rules.
Application Fee Ferozepur Cantonment Board pharmacist notification
The application fee will be payable as per the following details
- General/ Unreserved 300/- (a) ₹ 200/-
(b) ₹ 59/- for one-time editing of the already filled application.
- OBC 200/-
- SC/ ST 100/-
- Departmental Candidates, PH Nil
NOTE- Any application without the prescribed fee shall be summarily rejected and no representation in this regard shall be considered. The fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor it can be held in reserve for any other examination or dues related to the Board.
Ferozepur Cantonment Board pharmacists Admit Card – Applications will be scrutinized, and admit cards for only eligible candidates would be intimated online at the website/ portal https://mponline.gov.in. Interested candidates are advised to visit https://ferozepur.cantt.gov.in and https://mponline.gov.in regularly. No admit card will be sent by post or any other channel.
Written test; The candidate must bring the following documents to the examination hall/ center, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear in the written exam
- Valid Photo Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card/ Driving License/ Passport/ Voter ID Card/ PAN Card/ Other such ID proof issued by the Govt.)
- Original Admit Card
Date, time, and venue of the written test The written test will be conducted in the Ferozepur Cantonment only. The date and time shall be published on https://ferozepur.cantt.gov.in and/or https://mponline.gov.in The interested candidates are advised to visit https://ferozepur.cantt.gov.in and https://mponline.gov.in regularly for all updates/ amendments.
Admission/ Appearance to be purely provisional; The candidates must note that their admission/ appearance at any stage of the examination shall be purely provisional and does not confer any right to appointment. If it is found that the information provided by them is false/ fabricated/ forged/ tampered with, their candidature shall be liable to be rejected.
No right of appointment; Success in the written test and/ or another test, if any, confers no right of appointment unless the competent authority is satisfied after such inquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the post.
Minimum qualifying marks; (1) General/ EWS- 50%, (2) OBC/SC/ ST- 45%. The competent authority may, in its full discretion, may relax the minimum qualifying marks for each category. In case no candidate fulfills the minimum qualifying marks criteria as fixed, the vacancy may be left unfilled for that category or categories, as the case may be.
Scheme of the written test; The written test will be conducted in offline mode and shall consist of 100 Nos. of Multiple-Choice Questions. The candidates shall have to mark the correct answer on the OMR sheet. The duration of the written test shall be 90 minutes.
There shall be no negative marking The syllabus of the written test shall be as under Selection, primary document verification, and appointment- Depending upon the outcome of the written test, the Competent Authority shall prepare a merit list and the candidate(s) securing the highest merit shall be selected provisionally, subject to primary verification of the relevant original documents. Selection of candidate(s) shall, in no way, confer any right of appointment. The selected candidate must produce relevant original documents and two sets of self-attested documents at the time of document verification. Candidates will be disqualified in case of non-verification of documents or any difference in details as mentioned in the online form. Following is the list of documents to be produced at the time of verification/ scrutiny of documents-
- Computer-generated application form duly signed by the candidate,
- Proof of date of birth,
- Matriculation Certificate,
- Proof of address,
- Documents are required in minimum qualification,
- Caste/ Category certificate, if applicable.
Subsequent to successful primary verification of the documents, the selected candidate(s) may be appointed provisionally subject to verification of the character and antecedents, medical fitness test, further verification of the relevant certificates documents (educational, caste/category, etc.), and any other verification as deemed fit by the Competent Authority. The requisite fee in this regard shall be borne by the candidate. The provisionally appointed candidate shall also have to notify the fact to the Board in accordance with section 37(4) of the Cantonments Act, 2006.
The Competent Authority may prepare a waiting list in order to deal with situations of vacancy that may arise due to non-acceptance of the offer of appointment by the selected candidate or candidate(s) not joining the post after acceptance of appointment or the candidates not being found eligible for appointment after verification of documents or due to resignation of selected candidate(s) within one year of appointment or found medically unfit or any other reason, as the case may be. However, the candidate(s) listed in such waiting list, shall have no right of selection and/ or appointment.
Resolution of tie cases; In case more than one candidate secures equal aggregate marks, the tie would be resolved by implementing the following methods one after another
- Date of Birth, the older candidate will be placed at higher merit,
- Alphabetical order in the first name of the candidate
Service Rules; The service of the appointed candidate(s) shall be governed under the provisions of the Cantonment Board Employees Service Rules, 2021 as amended from time to time, along with the relevant directions/ orders as issued by the appropriate authority from time to time, if any. The candidate(s) so appointed shall be on probation for a period of 02 years.
Action against candidates found guilty of misconduct; Candidates are warned that they should not furnish any particulars that are false or suppress any material information in filling up the online application. Candidates are also warned that they should in no case correct or alter or otherwise tamper with any entry in a document. During the recruitment process of a candidate is found guilty of the following, (s)he shall be liable to criminal prosecution under the appropriate rules.
- Obtaining support for his/her candidature by any means, or
- Impersonations, or
- Procuring impersonation by any person, or
- Submitting fabricated or tampered documents, or
- Making statements that are incorrect or false or
- Resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with his/ her candidature for selection, or
- Using unfair means, or
- Writing irrelevant matter including obscene language, or
- Misbehaving in the examination hall/ center or
- Harassing or doing bodily harm to the staff employed by this office for the conduct of examination, or
- Bringing mobile phone or any other communication/ networking device in the examination hall/ center, or
- Attempting to commit, or as the case may be, abetting the commission of all or any of the acts specified in the previous clauses
The Competent Authority reserves the right to postpone, cancel, or suspend the recruitment process or any of its stages or alter the number of vacancies without any prior notice or assigning reason at any stage of the recruitment process or after that.
No correspondence, whatsoever, shall be considered in this regard. The fee, if any, shall not be refunded.
- Candidates are required to visit the website/ portal https://ferozepur.cantt.gov.in and https://mponline.gov.in regularly to check the latest updates, corrigendum(s), downloading of admit card, time and date of written test and other relevant information regarding the recruitment process.
- The candidate applying for the recruitment should ensure that (s)he fulfil all eligibility conditions for admission to recruitment. Their admission to all the stages of the recruitment shall be purely provisional.
- Only the applications received through online mode shall be considered. Applications sent by email, post, by hand or any other mode shall not be accepted and summarily rejected. No representation will be entertained in this regard.
- The vacancy advertised is provisional and is likely to be permanent. The appointing authority reserves the right to increase or decrease vacancies. In case the vacancy position is reduced to any number, the appointing authority/ Board is not liable to compensate the applicant for any consequential damage/ loss.
- The appointing authority/ Board reserves the right to cancel a part or entire process of examination due to administrative reason(s) and in case of unfair means, cheating or other irregularities/ malpractice noticed. The appointing authority/ Board also reserves the right to cancel or set up a new examination center and divert the candidates to appear at that examination center if required.
- No representation on any grounds for non-appearance for the written test by the candidates will be entertained and his/her candidature will not be considered in such an eventuality.
- No correspondence in regard to the appointment will be entertained.
- TA/ DA will not be admissible for appearing in the written test/ document verification etc.
- TA/ DA and other facilities will be paid to the PwBD candidates for appearing in the written exam as per existing Govt orders.
- The candidates should have a valid/working email ID and a valid/working mobile number. The applicants are advised not to change their email ID and mobile number during the recruitment process. They are also advised not to give their mobile number and email ID to any unknown person to avoid any complications
- The candidates should scrupulously follow the instructions given by the Canter in charge, invigilators, and all examination functionaries at every stage of the recruitment process, failing which his/ her candidature will be canceled.
- The appointing authority/ Board reserves the right to cancel or modify the advertisement/ detailed notification or part of it at any stage.
- Use of or possession of a calculator, laptop, mobile phone, or other digital/ electronic devices/ gadgets at the examination hall is not allowed. If a candidate is found to be violating this condition, (s)he may be debarred from the examination and legal proceedings can also be initiated against such candidate.
- Candidates are advised to refrain from bringing any of the above gadgets/ devices at the examination center as no arrangements for keeping these items would be available at the centers.
- Candidates must be present well in advance on the date and venue before the commencement of the written test. Any delay in presence will be marked as absent.
- The Cantonment Board reserves the right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for any stage of the exam (written test etc.).
- Certificates/ Degrees must have been obtained from the appropriate Boards/ Universities as approved by the competent agencies.
- Final result will be published on https://ferozepur.cantt.gov.in
- The candidate shall not be deemed to be disqualified for the reasons under section 37 of the Cantonments Act, 2006.
- All disputes shall be subject to Ferozepur jurisdiction only
Ferozepur Cantonment Board pharmacists syllabus
Professional Ability in Pharmacology (70 questions 70 marks); Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence, Biotechnology and Microbiology, Human Anatomy and Physiology, Pharmaceutical Inorganic Chemistry, Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Organic Chemistry, etc.
General Awareness (10 questions 10 marks); Geography, Indian Parliament, Indian Economy, Famous Books and Authors, Chemistry, Inventions in the World, Famous Days and Dates, Sports, Basic Computer, Environment, Indian Culture, Zoology, Indian History, Indian Politics, Physics, Botany, etc.
General Arithmetic, General Intelligence, and Reasoning (10 questions 10 marks); Similarities and Differences, Space Visualization, Judgments, Analogies, Spatial Orientation, and Analysis. Relationship Concepts, Statement-Conclusion, Observation, Arithmetical Reasoning and Figural Classification, Non-Verbal Series, Syllogistic Reasoning, Discrimination, Problem Solving, Coding and Decoding, Decision Making, Arithmetic Number Series, Visual Memory, etc.
General Aptitude (10 questions 10 marks); Probability, Areas, Time and Distance, Averages, Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F, Simplification and Approximation, Time and Work Partnership, Numerical Problems, Volumes Profit and Loss, Simple Interest, Pipes and Cisterns, Ratio and Proportion, Permutations and Combinations, Boats and Streams, Indices and Surds, Simple Equations, Quadratic Equations, Races and Games, Mixtures and Allegations, Problems on Trains, Compound Interest, Mensuration, Numbers and Ages, Percentages, etc
Ferozepur Cantonment Board Pharmacist Recruitment notification