Trainee Regulatory Executives Job Vacancies Belfast Location
- This role requires people with a natural ability for project management who are comfortable using systems and technology.
- Working on a range of projects, the successful candidate will enjoy working with some of the biggest and most well-known names in the healthcare industry.
- This will involve the preparation and checking of vital documentation for submission to government bodies responsible for the regulation of pharmaceutical products and the maintenance of patient safety.
- Attention to detail and responsiveness are key to this role – much of the work is urgent and needs to be undertaken under very strict time constraints.
- The ability to understand and digest complex technical information, then design a way forward.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the confidence to present and participate in meetings.
- Time management skills to ensure all deadlines and priorities are met.
- Drive, enthusiasm and a willingness to learn and develop new skills.
- A keen eye for detail and a passion for customer service are essential.
- Previous training or experience in regulatory affairs, or regulatory publishing would be beneficial, as would a background in IT or Engineering.
- This is an ideal first step into the pharma industry.
JOB REFERENCE: TRE-BF-10.2022
Closing date for applications: 6th October
G&L Scientific is the world’s fastest-growing independent scientific consultancy providing Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients worldwide with expert Regulatory Affairs consultancy and Quality Assurance solutions.
With demand for our services continuing to grow, we now have multiple opportunities for Trainee Regulatory Executives based in our Belfast office.
These roles will commence in November 2022.
Address : 10th Floor, East Tower, 8 Lanyon Pl, Belfast BT1 3DF, United Kingdom