Sun Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd. invites final year M Pharm students in the disciplines of Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, and Quality Assurance and MSc students in disciplines of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, and Organic Chemistry to take part in the all-India level Talent Hunt Test. Talent Hunt provides an opportunity for candidates to get industry exposure and hone their skills in Analytical Development.
To get selected, candidates have to clear an online assessment comprising of a technical and an aptitude test followed by a round of interviews. Post-clearing they would be offered a Senior officer role subject to available vacancies.
The last date to register for SUN PHARMA Talent Hunt is 26th Jan 2023. Register yourself for Talent Hunt by clicking on the following link Mentioned below of the post
Talent hunt is an online campus recruitment process of Sun Pharma for their R&D centers located at Baroda and Gurgaon for their Analytical Development Department for the year 2023-24.
It is open to M.Pharm students in the disciplines of Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, and Quality Assurance and M.Sc. students in disciplines of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, and Organic Chemistry in India who shall graduate in 2023.
The assessment Test is scheduled for 12th Feb 2023.
What is sun pharma Talent Hunt?
- An online campus recruitment process of Sun Pharma for their R&D centers located at Baroda and Gurgaon for their Analytical Development Department for the year 2023-24.
- The objective of Talent Hunt is to identify a pool of talented
M. Pharmacy / MSc students across the country through a centralised
rigorous testing and interview mechanism. Sun Pharma will provide
career path through which the selected candidates can groom and
transform into future Pharma leaders.
Who is eligible for the sun pharma Talent Hunt?
- Students who are currently in their final semester/year in M.Pharm with disciplines of Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Quality Assurance and M.Sc. students in the disciplines of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Analytical chemistry and Organic Chemistry only can register through the link provided by Sun Pharma in the invitation mail
- Students who are currently pursuing their final academic semester/ year and who can join the organization by June end 2023 after completion of their academic requirements may only register
What is the sun pharma talent hunt Selection Process?
It is a two step process.
First step: An online test comprising of Technical Evaluation and Aptitude of 90 min. and 60 min. respectively. The Aptitude test shall be a qualifying test and the marks shall not be considered for the shortlisting. Post the test, the shortlisted students would be communicated individually through their personal mail IDs. There is no provision for offline mode exam
Second step: Online/ offline interview of the shortlisted candidates of the Technical and Aptitude test for preparing the final shortlist. The candidates who have been finally selected shall be communicated through their personal mail IDs. The selected candidates would be absorbed as per vacancy availability
Online Test ;
- Technical test – 90 min. (MCQs)
- Aptitude test – 60 min. (MCQs)
- Shortlisted from Technical test
- The aptitude test is a qualifier only
- Online/ Offline interviews
- Individually communicated
- Absorbed against vacancies
The architecture of sun pharma Talent Hunt
- Invitation; Invitation to M.Pharm students in the disciplines of Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, and Quality Assurance and M.Sc. students in the disciplines of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Analytical chemistry, and Organic Chemistry to register for Talent Hunt.
- Testing & Interview; Online Technical & Aptitude test. Shortlisted candidates to undergo the interview.
- Final shortlis
• Final shortlist prepared basis interview marks.
Milestones Time lines
- Invitation to colleges along with test dates 6 th December,2022
- Closing of invites 26th January, 2023
- Communication from Wheebox on test link 10th February, 2023
- Online Test 12th February ,2023 (10 am to 12:30 pm)
- Communication to shortlisted candidates for interview 20th February,2023
- Interviews 23rd February – 9th March,2023
- Final shortlist 20th March,2023
- Joining Last week of June,2023
Compensation & Benefits
CTC: 2.9 LPA (M.Pharm) & 2.7 LPA (M.Sc.)
- Travel reimbursement by 3rd AC to Baroda/ Gurgaon
- Guest house accommodation on twin sharing basis for initial 15 days
- Shifting expense as per pre defined grid basis distance
- Leave benefits – Sick leave (7), Casual Leave (7) Privilege Leave (16), Maternity Leave
(as per Govt. guidelines) & Paternity leave (7 days).
- Medical Insurance – Self, Spouse and 2 children covered for 2.5 lakhs per annum.
Option to add 2 parents and to avail top up upto 300% of Sum Assured on payment
of a nominal premium.
- Group Accident Policy to cover any unfortunate life events.
- Loan benefit – 6 times the monthly basic @ 6.5% reducing rate of interest post
probation (6 months).
- Marriage gift – 50% of basic salary.
- Working hours and days – 9 hrs from Monday to Friday
The purpose of this form is to collect basic information about the candidates to appear for the Technical test, aptitude test, and subsequent interviews.
The last date to register for Talent Hunt is 26th Jan 2023. Register yourself for Talent Hunt by clicking on the following link.
sun pharma talent hunt registration link
In case of any query please write to us at Talent.Hunt@sunpharma.com
Participating in Talent Hunt is voluntary and does NOT assure a job in any Sun Pharma or its subsidiary companies. Talent Hunt is NOT liable for any legal obligations related to recruitment.
Talent Hunt is committed to protecting your privacy and works towards offering you a useful, safe online experience. Except where specifically agreed upon or necessary for operational or regulatory reasons, Talent Hunt will not send you any unsolicited information via e-mail or any other modes.
Sun Pharma does not seek payment of any kind from any prospective candidate for employment or authorize any agency or any individual to collect or charge fees for recruitment. Please be cautious while dealing with any recruitment agency or anyone asking you to pay money representing Sun Pharma. Merely participating in any recruitment drive does not ensure job entitlement at Sun Pharma.
full detailed sun pharma talent hunt notification check below link click here