The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Patna, has released a notification inviting applications for the post of Pharmacist and Pharmacist Grade-I on deputation basis. The recruitment is open to eligible officers of Central/State Governments/UTs, Autonomous Bodies, Universities, Public Sector Undertakings, R&D Organizations, Police Departments of Central/State/UT, and Armed Forces, including Para Military Forces, as applicable.
There is one post for Pharmacists and eight posts for Pharmacists Grade-l. The pay scale for Pharmacists is Level-7 (Rs. 44900-142400), and for Pharmacists Grade-l, it is Level-6 (Rs. 35400-112400). The eligibility criteria for both posts are officers under the Central/State/UT Governments/Universities/Statutory, Autonomous Bodies, or Research and Development Organizations, holding analogous posts regularly, or with relevant years of regular service in the grade.
The period of deputation will be for three years and extendable for a maximum of seven years as per DoPT guidelines. The maximum age limit for applying for the aforesaid posts on deputation is 56 years as of the last date of posting the application.
AIIMS Patna was one amongst six hospitals along with Raipur, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, and Rishikesh, in the country to improve healthcare facilities, provide quality medical education in super-specialty disciplines, and promote healthcare inclusion in underserved areas. The institute was established under the Ordinance dated July 16, 2012, the Act (Amendment) 2012 on July 2, 2013, and the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (Amendment) Bill 2012 gave it a shape, and it was further supported as an autonomous body by All India Institute of Medical Sciences (Amendment) Bill, 2012.
Applications are invited in prescribed proforma from eligible Officers of Central / State Government / U.T/ Autonomous Bodies / Universities / Public Sector Undertaking / R&D Organizations / Police Departments of Central / State / U.T / Armed Forces including Para Military Forces as applicable for filling up the following Group ‘A’ & ‘B’ Posts on Deputation Basis at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna. The essential qualification, experience, etc. required for applying for these posts are as under.
No of post: 01
Pay Matrix & Level: Level-7 (Rs. 44900- 142400)
Educational Qualifications & Experiences: Officers under the Central/State/UT Governments/ Universities/ Statutory, Autonomous Bodies .or Research and Development Organizations,
Holding analogous posts regularly
With 5 years of regular service in the grade of Pharmacist Grade- I in the grade pay of Rs.4200/-
No of post: 08
Pay Matrix & Level: Level-6 (Rs. 35400 – 112400)
Educational Qualifications & Experiences: Officers under the Central/State/UT Governments/ Universities/Statutory, Autonomous Bodies, or Research and Development Organizations,
- Holding analogous posts regularly; or
- With six years of regular service in the grade
Other Information for the Candidates:
- The number of posts is tentative and is liable to change based on the Institute’s requirements.
- The period of deputation will be for three (3) years and extendable for a maximum period of seven years as per DoPT guidelines.
- The maximum age limit for applying for the aforesaid posts on deputation is 56 years as of the last date of posting of application.
- The eligibility criteria will be regulated as per the relevant Recruitment Rules/DoPT instruction as applicable.
- The officers who fulfill the above qualifications/eligibility criteria may submit their application in the prescribed proforma at Annexure-1 through the proper channel to the Recruitment Cell, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Phulwarisharif, Patna-801507 through Speed Post/Registered post only. Applications received through any other medium will not be accepted.
- No advance copy will be accepted.
- The vigilance clearance should be strictly in the format given in Annexure-Il. Vigilance clearance given in any other format and/or with some conditions will not be accepted under any circumstances and the applications will be rejected.
- For those who do not follow Central Government Pay Scales, the comparative chart regarding the Pay Scale granted to the official with Central Government pay scale, duly certified by their Finance/Accounts Department, should be submitted for scrutiny.
- The envelope containing the application(s) should be superscripted “Application for the Post of ……………….on Deputation Basis”. While forwarding their applications, it may be ensured that the particulars of the candidates are verified and that they fulfill the eligibility conditions. Duly attested photocopies of their up-to-date Confidential Reports/ APAR (at least for the latest 05 years) to be enclosed with the applications duly attested by the Officer of the rank of Under Secretary to Government of India. It may also be clearly stated that no vigilance/disciplinary proceedings are pending or contemplated against the candidates concerned. Applications without Vigilance Clearance and attested copies of CR/APAR Dossiers will not be considered.
- The last date for posting the completed application in the prescribed proforma along with required documents through proper channels is up to the 30th day of publishing of the advertisement of posts in Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar.
- The deputation will be governed by the standard terms and conditions of deputation provided under Department of Personnel and Training O.M. No.2/6/2018-Estt. (Pay-11) dated 18.05.2018, as amended from time to time.
The last date for posting the completed application in the prescribed proforma along with the required documents through proper channels is up to the 30th day of publishing the advertisement of posts in Employment News/Rojgar Samachar. The deputation will be governed by the standard terms and conditions of deputation provided under Department of Personnel and Training O.M. No.2/6/2018-Estt. (Pay-11) dated 18.05.2018, as amended from time to time.
Candidates are advised to go through the official notification and instructions carefully before applying for the posts. The application form and other relevant information can be accessed through the link provided in the post.