String Bio hiring Scientist – Fermentation – biotech
Hiring Scientist – Fermentation
Education and Experience:
- Advanced degree in Biotechnology or related area.
- Ph.D. with experience in a scientific or engineering discipline
- MTech in Biotech / Bioprocess / related discipline with 5 years of experience
- Proven ability to work with colleagues of diverse training, background, and experience level
- Effectiveness as both a team player and while working independently
- Capacity to organize and manage multiple tasks and relationships simultaneouslyKeen with problem-solving skills and a strong work ethic and the ability to align technical work plans with business and customer objectives.
- Digital fluency, including experience with MS Office, statistical analysis and DOE, and CFD tools.Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment position
- Executing fermentations of various scales with the goal of achieving high cell densities and maximizing yields.
- Scientists will be responsible for evaluating the fermentation
- performance of new strains. To help build the next generation of biological solutions.
- Knowledge of basic unit operation involved in bioprocess and chemical Engineering.
- Collaborate with Fermentation research teams comprised of scientists and engineers for maximizing understanding of strain performance and de-risking scale-up efforts of process parameters.
- Study differences across different bench-top & higher scale fermentation platforms and propose solutions for scale-validation and communicate impacts to the data quality.
- Applying computational modeling for simulating results and testing algorithms for clustering and ranking unit operations.
- Implementing Design-of-Experiment & Statistical Process Control principles for efficiently studying response variables and assessing data in the l-makingUndertake model-making, prototyping, and process testing using new models to establish data. quality model Identify new systems and processes to drive quality, and efficiency and save costs.
Work location – Nagasandra, Bangalore
APPLICATION PROCESS; Send Your Resume to To:firstname.lastname@example.org