The Medical & Health Department in Srikakulam District is seeking applications from eligible candidates for the post of Pharmacist Grade-II on a contract/out-sourcing basis. The selected Candidate will provide timely treatment or services to sick prisoners in the Prison Hospital at District Jail, Srikakulam.
The position requires the Candidate to have completed 12th Science with a Diploma or Bachelor’s in Pharmacy and must be registered with the A.P. Medical Council per the APMC Act. The monthly remuneration for the position is Rs. 17,500.
Applications are invited from qualified and eligible candidates for filling up the posts of Paramedical and others on a Contract / Out Sourcing basis for providing timely treatment or Service to the sick prisoners in Prison Hospital at District Jail, Srikakulam, under the Medical & Health Department, Srikalculam District.
Post: Pharmacist Grade-II
No .of Posts Vacancy: 01 (Prison Hospital at District Jail, Srikakulam, under Medical & Health Department, Srikalculam District)
Remuneration each per month (in Rs.): 17500/-
Required Qualification: 12th Science + Diploma in Pharmacy or Bachelor in Pharmacy. The Candidate must be registered in the A.P. Medical Council per the APMC Act.
Age relaxation: Maximum age: 42 years for O.C. and 5 years relaxation for upper age limit for SC/ST/BC and 3 years for Ex-Service Men, and 10 years for Physically Handicapped persons up to a Maximum of 45 years. The maximum age shall be on .03.2023
- There will be reservations in this recruitment in respect of Scheduled Tribes(S.T.), Scheduled Castes (S.C.), Backward Classes (B.C.), Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), Physically challenged (V.H., H.H., OH), women, Ex-servicemen and Meritorious Sports Persons as per Rule 22 and 22(A) of A.P. State and Subordinate Service Rules 1996.
- In the case of candidates who claim the benefit of reservation or relaxation from the upper age limit based on Caste/Tribe or Community, the basic document of proof of Community will be the certificate issued by the Revenu Authorities, not below the rank of Tahsildar in the case of SC/ST/BC/EWS. The subsequent claims of change of Community will not be entertained.
- A person with Disability means a person suffering from not less than 40% of any Disability as certified by a medical authority except heating impairment (H.H.). Hearing Impairment means loss of 60 dB or more in the better ear in the conversational range of frequencies, which corresponds to an 85 dB hearing threshold on the audiogram in the better ear, i.e., 85 dB hearing level in an audiogram -25 dB upper limit of normal hearing=60 db hearing loss as per provision under “person with Disabilities Act,1995.
- Caste & Community: Community certificate issued by the Competent Authority regarding G.O.Ms.No.58, S.W. (J) Dept., Dt. 12.05.1997 should be submitted appropriate time. As per A.P. State and Subordinate Services Rules, Rule 2(28) Explanation: In so far as claiming for S.C. reservation is concerned, no person who professes a religion different from Hinduism shall be deemed a member of Schedule Caste. However, Schedule Caste converted to Buddhism was deemed to be Schedule Caste. BCs, SCs, STs & EWS belonging to other states or not entitled to reservation.
Reservation of Local Candidates :
- Reservation to the local Candidate is applicable as provided in Article 371-D as per G.O.Ms.No.674, G.A. (SPG-A) Dept., Dt.20.10.1975 and rules amendment from time to time and as in force on the date of notification. The Candidate claiming a local candidate should obtain the required study certificates (from 4th class to 10th class or SSC) or Residence certificates in the proforma prescribed for those candidates who have not studied in any Educational Institution, as the case may be. The relevant certificate with an authorised signature shall be produced as and when required.
Important note on the Recruitment process and procedure of selection: The recruitment will be processed as per this notification and as per the rules and instructions issued by the Government and also decided by the District Selection Committee, Srikakulam, from time to time in terms of respective Special rules/ Adoc rules governing the recruitment and the related G.O.s, Rules etc., are applicable.
Important conditions :
- If the attested copy of the Caste Certificate / Physically Handicapped Certificate / Ex-Servicemen Certificate is not enclosed, the Candidate will be treated under O.C.
- If the certificate of Residence of the Study Certificate is not enclosed, the Candidate will be treated as Non-Local.
- If The attested copy of the above is not enclosed, the Application will be rejected.
- The application shall be submitted in the format enclosed to these guidelines only.
CONDITIONS ON APPOINTMENT
The candidates selected and appointed on a contract basis shall not be regarded as a member of the Service in which the post to which they are appointed is included and shall not be entitled by reason only of such appointment to any preferential right to any other appointment in that or any other service. The department or the person may revoke the contractual appointment or discontinue the contract by giving one month’s written notice on either side. This contract would automatically cease to operate on the lapse of the contract period, and both parties will be discharged of their respective obligations and liabilities without formal communication.
Selection Process and Service Weightage
Criteria & Weightage (Total 100 Marks)
The aggregate of marks obtained in all the years in the qualifying examination: 75%
Weightage for the experience of Govt. Service including contract / out-sourcing Service: Up to 15%
- 2.5 marks per Six months in Tribal area
- 2.0 marks per six months in Rural area
- 1.0 marks per six months in Urban areas
- @10 marks per one year
- @15 marks per 1 year 6 months
Weightage for No. Of years since passing qualifying examination: Up to 10 marks @ 1.0 marks per completed year after acquiring requisite qualification.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Candidates shall submit their application forms and enclosures to the DM&HO Officer, Srikakulam, on or before the last submission date.
- All Application covers should be super scribed on the top right corner: Contract Basis—recruitment-2023-Application for the Paramedical & Other Post post.
- The following documents are to be submitted in the following only.
- Attested copy of marks memo of SSC (or) equivalent Certificate
- Attested copy of marks memos of all years and provisional Certificates, Internship Certificate and Permanent Registration of APMC
- Attested copy of latest Caste certificate (SC/ST/BC)
- Attested copy of study certificate from Class IV to X where the candidates studied.
- Attested copy of the latest Physically handicapped certificate (if applicable)/Ex: Servicemen
- The Experience Certificate on Contract/Out Sourcing should be enclosed with the Higher authorities countersign.
The period for submission of the Application: is 31-03-2023 to 06-04-2023
Completion of Scrutiny: 12-04-2023
Display of Provisional Merit list: 13-04-2023
Submission of grievances by the applicants, if any: 14-04-2023 to 16-04-2023
Redressal of Grievances: 17-04-2023 to 19-04-2023
Display of Final Merit list & Selection list: 20-04-2023
Conducting Counseling and issuing orders to the Selected candidates: 24-04-2023 to 25-04-2023