The Government of Andhra Pradesh invites applications for various positions in the Health, Medical & Family Welfare Department. This is a remarkable opportunity to be a part of a noble cause and work in the healthcare sector. The recruitment drive is under the authority of the Director of Secondary Health (formerly APVVP) in the Ananthapuramu district on a Contract/Outsourcing basis. As an applicant, you will find all the necessary details in this job post to assist you in making an informed decision.
Position Title: Multiple Positions
Company Name: Government of Andhra Pradesh
Salary: As per the department norms
Company Address: Office of the District Coordinator of Hospital Services, Ananthapuramu, Andhra Pradesh
Detailed Job Description:
Role: Various positions in the healthcare sector
Industry Type: Health and Medical
Department: Health, Medical & Family Welfare Department
Employment Type: Contract/Outsourcing Basis
Role Category: Government
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
HEALTH MEDICAL & FAMILY WELFARE DEPARTMENT
DIRECTOR OF SECONDARY HEALTH (FORMERLY APVVP)
DRAFT Notification No. 02/2023, Dated: 13/10/2023 for appointment to various posts in DSH facilities of Ananthapuramu district (Erstwhile) under the control of the Director of Secondary Health/DCHS Ananthapuramu on Contract / Outsourcing basis.
Applications are invited from 16.10.2023 to 21.10.2023.
- G.O.Ms.No.188, HM&FW (D1) dated.15.07.2022.
- G.O.Rt.No.211, HM&FW (B2) dated.08.05.2021 Read with G.O.Rt.No.7, HM&FW (B2) dated.06.01.2022.
- G.O.Ms.No.674, GA (SPF.A) Dept. dated.28.10.1975 read with G.O.P No.763, GA (SPF.A) Dept. dated.15.11.1975 & G.O.Ms.No.8 GA (SPF.A) Dept. dated.08.01.2002.
- G.O.Ms.No.199, HM&FW (A1) dept. dt: 30.07.2022.
- Govt. Memo no.4274/D1/2013, HM&FW (D1) Dept., dt.10.07.2014.
- GO.Ms.No.77, GA(Ser-D)Dept, Dt:02.08.2023.
- Rc.No.01/N&P/DSH/VJW/2023, Dt:26.08.2023 of the Director of Secondary Health, AP Vijayawada.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment to various posts in health institutions of Ananthapuramu district under the control of the Director of Secondary Health / DCHS erstwhile Ananthapuramu District on Contract/Outsourcing basis.
a. Proforma of application will be available on the portal (https://www.ananthapuramu.ap.gov.in) from 10:00 AM on 16.10.2023 to 05:30 PM on 21.10.2023.
b. Last Date for submission of physical applications is 05:30 PM on Date.21.10.2023. Filled in applications shall be submitted in the specified counters in O/o. the District Coordinator of Hospital Services, Ananthapuramu. Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible without waiting till the last date to avoid last-hour rush. They are further advised to obtain a dated acknowledgment from the receiving authority, in proof of their submission of the application.
c. District Jurisdiction for this recruitment is erstwhile district only and the vacancies at health facilities in these district boundaries shall be considered to be filled. Hence, candidates shall apply to the respective erstwhile districts only.
d. The Merit List of this notification is valid for one year for the purpose of filling up of arising vacancies if any.
Statement showing the No. of Vacant Posts under the control of DSH (formerly APVVP)/DCHS in Ananthapuramu District (Erstwhile), Mode of Recruitment & Remuneration details
|Sl.No.||Cadre/Category||No. of Vacancies||Mode Recruitment||Remuneration per month in Rs|
|2||Lab Technician Gr-II||2||Contract||Rs.32,670/-|
|6||Post Mortem Assistant||3||Outsourcing||Rs.15,000/-|
|7||Medical Record Assistant/Record Assistant||2||Outsourcing||Rs.15,000/-|
|8||General Duty Attendants (GDA/MNO/FNO)||28||Outsourcing||Rs.15,000/-|
|12||Audiometrician/Audiometric Technician (AMT)||1||Outsourcing||Rs.18,500/-|
- The No. of vacancies is provisional and likely to increase or decrease as per the requirement of the department. It is the discretion of DSC only.
Details of the Roster as follows:
|Sl.No.||Cadre/Category||No. of Vacancies||Details of the roster|
|1||Pharmacist Grade-II||2||OC-1 (VH also eligible as per the Benchmark Disability) & SC-1|
|2||Lab Technician Gr-II||2||OC-1 (VH also eligible as per the Benchmark Disability) & SC-1|
|3||Radiographer||1||OC-1 (VH also eligible as per the Benchmark Disability)|
|4||Theatre Assistant||8||OC-4 (VH also eligible as per the Benchmark Disability), SC-2, ST-1 & BCA-1|
|5||Lab Attendant||2||OC-1 (VH also eligible as per the Benchmark Disability) & SC-1|
|6||Post Mortem Assistant||3||OC-2 (VH also eligible as per the Benchmark Disability) & SC-1|
|7||Medical Record Assistant/Record Assistant||2||OC-1 (VH also eligible as per the Benchmark Disability) & SC-1|
|8||General Duty Attendants (GDA/MNO/FNO)||28||OC-14 (VH also eligible as per the Benchmark Disability), SC-7, ST-2, BC-E-2, BCA-2 & BCB-1|
|9||Office Subordinate||1||OC-1 (VH also eligible as per the Benchmark Disability)|
|10||Plumber||5||OC-3 (VH also eligible as per the Benchmark Disability), SC-1 & BC-D-1|
|11||Electrician||1||OC-1 (VH also eligible as per the Benchmark Disability)|
|12||Audiometrician/Audiometric Technician (AMT)||1||OC-1 (VH also eligible as per the Benchmark Disability)|
- The rule of reservation will be applied as per A.P. State Government Rules, based on the initial G.O. Ms. No.18 General Administration (SPF-A) Department, Dated 10-02-1976 and No.8 General Administration (SPF.A) Department, dated 25-01-1971 for reservation to the differently-abled candidates. Further, for Blind (VH), Hearing Impaired (HI), and Orthopaedically Handicapped (OH) candidates shall be followed as per the orders issued by the Government.
Method of Recruitment and the following categories are outsourced through the Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad, Vijayawada:
- Theatre Assistant
- Lab Attendant
- Post Mortem Assistant
- Medical Record Assistant/Record Assistant
- General Duty Attendants (GDA/MNO/FNO)
- Office Subordinate
- Audiometrician/Audiometric Technician (AMT)
- The minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age is 42 years.
- The age is reckoned as on 01-07-2023 with the relaxations allowed for reserved categories.
- Maximum age for SCs, STs, BCs is 47 years & 10 years for PH, 5 years for Ex-Servicemen and 3 years for Contract/Outsourcing service for total experience.
- An upper age limit will be allowed to the candidates for certain categories including contract and outsourcing candidates. The age will be reckoned as per the date of the notification.
The scheme of selection:
- The Scheme of Selection for the posts of GDA/MNO/FNO, Office Subordinate, Electrician, Plumber, Medical Record Assistant/Record Assistant, Lab Attendant, Theatre Assistant, Post Mortem Assistant, Radiographer, Lab Technician Grade-II, and Pharmacist Grade-II is as follows:
For all categories of posts:
- Total Marks: 100
- 75% marks will be allotted against the total marks for the aggregate of marks obtained in all the years in the qualifying examination
- 25% marks will be allotted against the total marks for the experience after passing the examination @ 1 mark per 3 months of service.
Official Website: https://www.ananthapuramu.ap.gov.in
How to Apply:
- Proforma of application will be available on the official portal from 10:00 AM on 16.10.2023 to 05:30 PM on 21.10.2023.
- The last date for submission of physical applications is 05:30 PM on 21.10.2023. Applicants are advised to apply as soon as possible without waiting until the last date to avoid any last-minute rush. Make sure to obtain a dated acknowledgment from the receiving authority as proof of application submission.
- Candidates should apply to the respective erstwhile districts only. District jurisdiction for this recruitment is limited to the former district boundaries.
- The Merit List generated through this notification will be valid for one year for filling any arising vacancies.