Accuprec Research Labs Pvt Ltd. is FDCA approved, NABL accredited and ISO 9001:2015 certified CRO. Head Quarter of the CRO is located at Ahmedabad and branch offices at Canada and USA. Accuprec provides all type of Pharmaceutical testing solutions to its domestic and MNC clients. Accuprec requires below mentioned staff for its GLP facility for animal experiments.
JOB OPENINGS DETAILS :
- Educational Qualification : M Pharm (Pharmacology & Toxicology)
- Experience : 0 to 2 yrs ( Freshers )
- Job Description : Assist to study director in preclinical toxicology studies Responsibility for handling pre-clinic testing, toxicity testing, study plan preparation, report preparation
Assistant Manager (QAU)
- Educational Qualification : M.Pharm / M.V.Sc.
- Experience : Minimum 8 Years
- Job Description : Should possess the experience of QA As per OECD-GLP guidance documents and face an audit by NGCMA. It is desirable if faced audit by NABL, AAALAC, USFDA and like other regulatory agencies
Animal Care Takers
- Educational Qualification : Min 10th / 12th Pass
- Experience : Minimum 1 year
- Job Description : To assist study director study personnel in day to day animal activity. To maintain animal husbandry related activites or dain basis To work under guidance of Veterinary.
Veterinary Pharmacologist & Toxicologist
- Educational qualification : M.V.Sc. (Pharmacology & Toxicology)
- Experience : 0-5 years
- Responsibility for monitoring animal health daily basis, clinical examination of animals in stock as well as in the study, pre-clinic testing, toxicity testing. IAEC protocol preparation.
Interested Candidate can Send CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
For any Quary Please Contact : 90999 32105