Micro Labs Walk in interview for Intellectual Property Rights Positions in Bangalore
Micro Labs is conducting a walk-in interview for various positions in Intellectual Property Rights at its API R&D center in Bangalore. The positions available include Executive, Senior Executive, Assistant Manager, and Manager, and require an M.Sc. or Ph.D. in Chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry.
Micro labs walk-in interview for INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, API-R&D CENTRE, BANGALORE
Position: Executive /Sr. Executive/ Asst. Manager/ Manager
WALK-IN-INTERVIEWS DATE: 15th April 2023 Time: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Work Area: Intellectual Property Rights
Experience: 2-10 years
Qualification: M.Sc. (Chemistry), Ph.D. (Chemistry/ Medicinal Chemistry)
Interview Venue: Hotel Sai Vishram 144/C1, Kirloskar Road, Hebbagodi, Bangalore-560099
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Sound Knowledge of Organic Chemistry.
- Familiar with patents and non-patent literature search & knowledge of SciFinder, STN, and various other free and paid database searches.
- Familiar with the preparation of patent landscape reports of API across specific territories – USA, Europe, Canada, Japan, and ROW countries along with Emerging markets.
- Capable of providing the Freedom to Operate (FTO)/Infringement Analysis wrt API at different stages of product development as per R&D work strategy (Initiation, development, exhibit, filing, and launch).
- The analytical skill of patents for chemical processes.
- Capable of patent invalidation strategy.
- Basic knowledge of Patent laws of India, USA, and Europe.
- Knowledge of Patent drafting and filing procedure in India, PCT, and US/EP.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal
Work Location: Bommasandra (API R&D)
Mail ID; firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com