LabCorp internship job openings information.
job location; Bangalore
Intern – Centralized Clinical Operations job description
- Assist and Support the Global Clinical Operation team in Reviewing reports, Process Investigator Payments, Process Prep packs for CRAs, Study support, and access management tasks as instructed
- Support and assist the team in completing the day-to-day tasks ensuring quality and productivity
- Assist in maintaining project and technical documentation in an appropriate manner
- Help team visualize data into valuable analytics and insights for more informed decision making
- Support and assist the team in performing quality checks and escalation
- Provide support and assistance for administration activities of functional and Line management
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
LabCorp internship opportunity – Centralized Clinical Operations – bangalore