Rolling advertisement for recruitment of jr pharmacovigilance associate at pharmacovigilance programme of india, indian pharmacopoeia commission, ghaziabad
Applications are invited by the Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), an Autonomous organization under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Ghaziabad for the following vacant posts through Manpower Resource Outsourcing Services Providing Agency.
Details of Manpower Requirement
- Name of the Post: Jr. Pharmacovigilance Associate
- Essential Qualification: Master degree in Pharmacy, Clinical Pharmacology, Pharmacy Practice, and Clinical OR Pharm. D/ MBBS / BDS from a recognised university /Institute
- Age: Not exceeding 28 years
- Salary : Rs.26,250/-
- Place of the posting : Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), Ghaziabad . The posting as per the requirement of PvPI may be anywhere (AMC/Regional training Centre of PvPI)in India across the country. (List of AMC available
- Desirable Experience : : 3-6 months working experience in drug safety / Pharmacovigilance
Job Description for Junior Pharmacovigilance Associate :
- Collection of ADR Reports.
- Processing of Individual Case Safety Reports (ICSRs) and managing them in VigiFlow.
- Quality review, Clinical Review & Statistical review of ICSRs in Drug Safety database.
- Any other work assigned by Competent Authority from time to time
Period of engagement:
- Initially the tenure of contract will be for a period up to one year through GeM, however the contract may be renewed further based on the performance of the applicant.
- In case the work and conduct of the applicant is not found to be satisfactory during the contract tenure, the services may be terminated at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
- Interview will be conducted in Hybrid mode.It is not obligatory on the part of IPC or Manpower Outsourcing Service Agency to call for interview every candidate who possesses the essential qualification.
- The requirements of minimum qualification, Age and/or experience may be relaxed in the case of candidates with outstanding credentials.
- The candidate is responsible for the correctness of the information provided in the application. If it is found at a later stage that any information given in the application is incorrect/false, the candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/terminated.
- Preference may be given to the candidates who have desirable experience.
- Candidates are requested to provide their active email Id/mobile phone numbers/landline phone numbers for easy communication.
- Candidates shortlisted for interview will have to produce original documents for verification in support of their application educational qualification, experience at the time of Interview.
- The incomplete application will not be entertained.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to defer or cancel the selection process at any stage without assigning any reason thereof.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
- The no. of the vacancy will be as per of PvPI from time to time.
How to Apply:
Updated Resume, Certificate and documentary proof should be uploaded along with application form
Official Notification Link Click Here