Junior Pharmacovigilance Job openings in Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), Ghaziabad.
A Walk-in Interview is going to be held for the engagement of Jr. Pharmacovigilance
Associate for Pharmacovigilance Programme of India, Indian Pharmacopoeia
Commission (IPC), Ghaziabad on 24th & 26th November 2021 purely on contract
basis through Manpower Resource Outsourcing Services Providing Agency.
Details of Manpower requirement
Name of the Post: Jr. Pharmacovigilance Associate
Age: Not exceeding 28 years
Essential Qualification: Master degree in
Pharmacology / Clinical Pharmacology / Pharmacy Practice / Clinic al Research. OR Pharm.D / MBBS / BDS from a recognised University / Inst itute.
Desirable: One year experience in drug safety / Pharmacovigil ance.
Job Description :-
1. Processing of Individual Case Safety Reports (ICSRs) and managing them in VigiFlow.
2. Quality review, Clinical Review & Statistical review of ICSRs in Safety database.
3. Any other work assigned by Competent Authority from time to time.
Date, Time & Place of Interview :-
Date: 24th & 26th November 2021
Reporting time: 9 am to 11am.
Place of Interview: Indian Pharmacop oeia Commissio n (IPC), Ghaziabad.
Salary – Rs. 26,250/-
The interested candidate should produce originals along with self attested copies of all
educational qualification certificates including experience certificates and other documentary proofs at the time of interview.
Required documents for verification at the time of interview are as follows;
1. Educational qualification certificates (original)
2. Experience certificates (original)
3. An updated resume
4. 2 Passport size photographs
5. Aadhar card (Original)
6. One set of copy of all original documents
7. Date of birth certificate
Period of engagement: The tenure of contract will be for a period up to one year. However, in case the work and conduct of the staff is not found to be satisfactory during the contract tenure, the services may be terminated at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
The competent authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies and reject/select/cancel the post without assigning any reason.
1. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
2. Preference may be given to the candidates who have desirable experience and who can join immediately.
3. Experience may be relaxed at discretion of the Competent Authority
4. Covid 19 Appropriate Behaviour is must. Please note that wearing a mask and Aarogyasetu App on mobile of candidate is mandatory.
Note: Candidates are requested to report to the venue between 9.00 to 11 AM. Latecomers will not be entertained.
1. The selected candidate will be informed by the IPC authorised Manpower agency.
2. No further query regarding the selection/rejection of candidate will be entertained in future.
3. Those who have attended the interview on 12.10.2021 for the said post are required not to attend the interview again.
Address – INDIAN PHARMACOPOEIA COMMISSION (Ministry of Health & Family Welfare) , Government of India Sector- 23, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad