RECRUITMENT OF VARIOUS GROUP B & C POSTS FOR JIPMER, PUDUCHERRY February – 2023
IMPORTANT DATES On-line Registration of application at https:://www.jipmer.edu.in available from 22.02.2023
Online Registration of applications closes on 18.03.2023 till 04:30 PM
The download of the Hall Ticket is from the JIPMER website https:://www.jipmer.edu.in (The Hall Tickets will be made available through Internet download ONLY and NOT by Post) – 25.03.2023
Date of Examination (Online Mode Only) 02.04.2023
The Skill Test schedule will be announced later.
The candidates are strictly advised to read the detailed advertisement and confirm themselves whether they fulfill the required educational qualification, experience, age, etc. in the respective post before starting online registration. Pre-verification of generated application will not be conducted. Successfully registered applicants will be provisionally permitted to take part in the online exam. Even though, if the candidate is provisionally shortlisted in the recruitment exam but if he/she does not fulfill the required educational qualification, experience, category, age, etc. as per the advertisement notification during post-verification, his/her name will be automatically removed from the short list.
GROUP B POST
- 112023 DENTAL HYGIENIST (01 Post)
- 122023 JUNIOR TRANSLATION OFFICER (01 Post)
- 132023 MEDICAL SOCIAL WORKER (06 Post)
- 142023 SPEECH THERAPIST (02 Post)
- 152023 X-RAY TECHNICIAN (RADIOTHERAPY) (06 Post)
TOTAL [Group B] 14
GROUP C POST
- 162023 ANAESTHESIA TECHNICIAN (08 Post)
- 172023 AUDIOLOGY TECHNICIAN (01 Post)
- 182023 DENTAL MECHANIC (01 Post)
- 192023 JUNIOR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (32 Post)
- 202023 OPHTHALMIC TECHNICIAN (01 Post)
- 212023 PERFUSION ASSISTANT (01 Post)
- 222023 PHARMACIST (05 Post)
- 232023 PHYSIOTHERAPY TECHNICIAN (02 Post)
- 242023 STENOGRAPHER GRADE – II (03 Post)
- 252023 URO TECHNICIAN (01 Post)
TOTAL [Group C] – 55
Note: The number of posts is tentative and may change based on the requirement of the Institute. Any the change will be notified only on the JIPMER website before the selection examination (www.jipmer.edu.in).
JIPMER Hospital Pharmacist vacancies
Post Code No 222023
Name of the Post PHARMACIST
Essential qualifications & Experience for JIPMER Pharmacist;
- Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized University or equivalent. One year of experience as a pharmacist. (OR) Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized University / Institute. Two years‟ of experience as a Pharmacist. AND
II. Registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948.
Pay scale JIPMER Pharmacist; Pay of Rs.29,200/- in Level 5 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC.
Age limit Up to 30 years
Note: A candidate must have attained the minimum age of 18 years as of the closing date of registration i.e. 18.03.2023.
The category-wise minimum Qualification marks for CBT & Skill test are as tabulated below:
Minimum Eligibility Percentage/Percentile in Computer-Based Test (CBT)
UR / EWSs 50
UR/ EWSs – PWBD 45
SC / ST / OBC 40
Minimum Eligibility Percentage in Skill Test (if any)
UR / EWSs – 50
UR/ EWSs – PWBD – 50
SC / ST / OBC – 50
HOW TO APPLY for JIPMER Pharmacist Recruitment?
Submission Of Application: Through ON-LINE mode only. On-Line Application User Interface: ANNEXURE – VIII (read below documents)
- Candidates are informed to apply on-line mode only. (Any other mode of application will not be accepted/considered)
- Log on to the link on the Home page https:://www.jipmer.edu.in and navigate to the link “Apply online for recruitment of various Gr. B & C posts – February 2023”.
- Read the Advertisement in detail and instructions carefully.
- The flow chart for filling applications online is given as Appendix (ANNEXURE – VIII) in the Prospectus.
- The candidate should acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling up the application on-line
APPLICATION FEES JIPMER Pharmacist Recruitment;
Application fees for each category as mentioned below are to be paid by the candidate using ANY ONE of the following modes of payment.
a) Net Banking b) Credit Card c) Debit Card d) UPI No other mode of payment will be accepted.
CATEGORY APPLICATION FEES
UR / EWS – Rs.1,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable
OBC – Rs.1,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable
SC/ST – Rs.1,200 + Transaction Charges as applicable
PWBD – (Persons with Benchmark Disabilities) Exempted From Application Fees
- The Cut-off date to determine the maximum age limit, essential qualifications & experience will be the last date for submission of online application.
- The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed essential qualifications. Internship, training, teaching, research experience, etc. gained in the course of acquiring an educational qualification will not be counted as experience.
- The candidate must ensure that their photo and signature should be clearly visible in the preview at the time of filling of the application in online mode. If the photo/signature image is displayed as small or not visible in the preview on the online application that means the photo/signature is not as per the JIPMER prescribed format and in that case, your application will be rejected. So, candidates are advised to be careful while uploading their photos and signature. Both must be visible clearly on their online application
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she is required to fill in the form separately through On-line mode only, and separate application fees will be applicable. While applying for two different posts it‟s the responsibility of the candidate to fill in the column “Have you applied for any other posts”.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated. Candidates are required to take printouts of the e-receipt and online application forms containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transactions may not have been successful.
- Applications without the prescribed fee or incomplete in any respect would not be considered and summarily rejected.
- The decision of the Competent Authority of JIPMER in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, the penalty for false information, mode of selection (CBT/Skill Test), the conduct of examination(s), allotment of examination centers, selection and allotment of posts/organizations to selected candidates will be final and binding on the candidates and no inquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- In case any information given or declared by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority, in case of selection.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding the selection of candidates will be final and binding and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of the appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel the selection process and the same may be communicated any mode to the candidate.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation or changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- All information/updates pertaining to this advertisement including syllabus, CBT/Skill Test and result, etc. will be displayed on the JIPMER website, which is https:://www.jipmer.edu.in
INSTRUCTIONS FOR UPLOADING PHOTOGRAPH / SIGNATURE:
One (1) recent color passport-size photograph with a light background is required. Black & White / Polaroid photographs are NOT acceptable.
- The photograph must be taken with a placard while the placard is being held by the candidate indicating the name of the candidate and date of capture.
- The name on the photograph should be legible. Example: dd/mm/yyyy
NOTE: Candidate must upload the Photograph, Signature, and Certificates in the correct specified fields. Do not make any mistake in uploading your signature and photograph.
- Candidate must have in softcopy/digital of PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH (30mm width x 45mm Height) and save it as “Candidate Photograph.jpg” provided by the photographer. Keep the size of the photograph minimum size 10KB, as the maximum size limit is 80KB.
- Candidate has to affix his/her SIGNATURE in an area of 80mm Width X 35mm Height on paper with a black ball point pen. Scan that paper. Cut the Signature is of 80mm Width X 35mm Height and save it as “Candidate Signature.jpg”. Keep size of Signature minimum size 10KB, as the maximum size limit is 80 KB.
INSTRUCTION FOR UPLOADING A LIST OF CERTIFICATES (IF APPLICABLE)
In addition to that, the following list of certificates is to be uploaded separately
- COMMUNITY CERTIFICATE (EWS/OBC(NCL)/SC/ST) (If applicable)
- PERSONS WTH BENCHMARK DISABILITY (PWBD) CERTIFICATE (If applicable)
- EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATE (If applicable)
- NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE (If applicable)
- MERITORIOUS SPORTS PERSON CERTIFICAT (If applicable )
- EX-SERVICEMEN (If applicable) Candidates should scan the certificates separately (Whichever is applicable) and save them in JPEG/JPG/PDF format. Keep the size of the Certificate within the limit is 800 KB (The maximum size will be allowed for uploading the certificates)
- Mere completion of “REGISTRATION FOR PAYMENT” does not confer the right the issue of Hall Ticket.
- The process of submission of the application online is completed only after clicking the “submit button” after Uploading personal details, *Scanned Photograph and Scanned Signature & Scanned Community / PWBD / Other Certificate (if applicable) (Refer to the Flow chart appended to the prospectus).
- The candidates are advised to download a copy of their filled-in application, which contains Application No., Personal details, scanned photographs, scanned signatures, and payment details.
- Fees will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Request for change in the details provided in the application will not be considered, after submission of the Online application by clicking the “submit button”.
- Incomplete application, application with false details will be rejected
- Candidates are advised not to send hard copies of the application with documents by postal/courier/hand
- The applicant is advised to read the Advertisement carefully before starting online registration and ensure that no column is left blank.
- Candidates are advised to go through the Online application User Interface given (Annexure – VIII) before filling up the application.
- In the event of rejection of the online application form, correspondence/request for reconsideration will not be entertained. A fresh application with another payment has to be made online.
- A refund of the application fee will NOT be entertained under any circumstances (No refund of the fee paid earlier will be done). The applicants are therefore required to exercise due caution while filling out and making online payments.
- The application once submitted is FINAL and NO request for change in any data filled by the applicant will be entertained at any stage.
- In case the candidate has found an error of entry committed by him/her in the application, a new application has to be submitted along with the prescribed fee. The earlier application will automatically stand canceled
- No E-Mail or Written communication will be entertained in this regard
EXAM CITIES FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION: Test center of Computer Based Test (CBT): The test center for Computer Based Test
(CBT) will be preferable in Puducherry, Delhi/NCR, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Bengaluru (Bangalore), Mangaluru (Mangalore), Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Kochi, Kozhikode, Kollam & Kannur or any other places as decided by the Director, JIPMER. However, the candidates cannot claim as a matter of rights to be allotted a center of their choice. The
JIPMER will have the discretion to allot exam centers. In case of any unforeseen circumstances, the Exam City can be canceled at any point of time and a new Exam City can be allotted en bloc with due intimation in the website/ text message
Hall Tickets for the Written (Computer Based Test) Examination shall be available for download to candidates whose applications are complete in all respects.
The Hall Ticket will contain:
- Name and date of birth as typed by the candidate in the application.
- Photo and signature image as uploaded by the candidate.
- Examination City allotted and Roll Number.
- No change in the category/age/name/DOB (Date of Birth) will be entertained after submission of the application. The candidates in such cases have to apply fresh before the closing date
- Request for rectification/change of any other details in the application/hall ticket shall NOT be considered under any circumstance.
- candidates are advised to preserve a copy of their hall ticket which is mandatory for certificate verification till appointment.
- Candidates will NOT be allowed to appear for the Written (Computer Based Test) Examination unless he/she produces the hall ticket from the JIPMER website at the exam centers along with ID proof in original.
ADMIN -I (RECRUITMENT SECTION) – CONTACT DETAIL ENQUIRY;
ASSISTANT ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER: 0413 – 2296022
E-mail ID: 1) firstname.lastname@example.org
(For payment related & technical queries)
Contact No. +91-7353945551
Web URL : https://www.jipmer.edu.in
Postal Address: The Deputy Director (Admn.), Administration – I (Rect. Cell) JIPMER Administrative Block, Dhanvantri Nagar P.O, Puducherry – 605 006.
Note: For any query related to applying for posts, clarifications will be provided ONLY from the above contact numbers and e-mails during office hours (09.00 AM to 01.00 PM & 02.00 PM to 04.30 PM). Candidates are advised not to send hard copy of the applications with documents by postal/courier/by hand. Candidates are also advised to keep the soft copy of the applications and HallTickets for further future reference.
Links to Mock Test; created for applicants to familiarize themselves with taking the online exam mode are available at https:://www.jipmer.edu.in
Examination Schedule & Pattern for JIPMER Pharmacist Recruitment Notification;
Schedule of examination & Scheme of examination – Reg. Ref: Advertisement Notification for JIPMER, Puducherry
vide Admn.I/DR/1(1)/2023 dated: 17.02.2023.
In continuation of this office advertisement notification as referred above, the Schedule of examination and scheme of examination for various Group B & C posts – 2023 advertised on 17.02.2023 will be as tabulated below, The tentative shift timings for the Computer Based Test scheduled to be held on 02.04.2023 is as follows.
Shift II (12:30 PM to 02:00 PM)
Candidates are expected to be present in their allotted center of examination 2 hours before the commencement of the Computer Based Test.
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION FOR ALL JIPMER Pharmacist Recruitment;
- Related subject-70%
- General areas like General Knowledge, General Intelligence, General English, and General Mathematics 30%.
A number of Questions and marks: 100 MCQs with each question carrying 4 marks. 1 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect response.
Exam Duration: 90 Minutes (1½ hours)
for detailed information & official notifications, PDF Documents mentioned below Read itDetailed Advertisement of JIPMER Hospital Pharmacist Recruitment Notification 2023
Scheme and Schedule of Examinaiton
Registration Link CLICK HRE
MOCK TESTS; https://www.digialm.com/OnlineAssessment/index.html?827@@M17
WEB URL; https:://www.jipmer.edu.in