Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS), Delhi, under the aegis of Defence Research &
Development Organisation (DRDO), Ministry of Defence is in process of recruiting apprentices for one-year training for the Financial year 2023 2024. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the following discipline
Advt. No. INMAS/HRD/APPR-01/2023-24
APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICES FOR THE FY 2023-24
Required educational qualifications;
- Diploma in Computer Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Diploma in Modern Office Practice
- (English and Hindi)/Office Management
Required Education: B Pharma / B.Sc. (Biology/Chemistry/Physics/Mathematics)
Total Vacancies – 02 /14
Stipend ; 9000.00
Procedure to Apply:
Please read the general instructions carefully before applying. Candidate must be enrolled on the BOAT’s
web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in and must be verified by the Regional Board. The candidate will need to apply through Establishment (INMAS/ INSTITUTE OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND ALLIED SCIENCES) user id NDLNOC000005 on the Portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in
COMMENCING DATE OF APPLICATION: 23 January 2023
LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: 22 February 2023
- Candidates will be selected strictly on a merit basis(percentage/marks of essential qualification).
- A board constituted by Director INMAS for the purpose will go through the applications and shortlist the candidates as per the vacancies indicated above. Only selected candidates will be informed.
Terms & Conditions for Selection of Apprentices:
- Candidates must have registered their names at www.mhrdnats.gov.in; non-registered candidates are likely to be rejected.
- Only fresh pass-out candidates (who have passed their respective courses in the year 2020 or later) can apply. Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination earlier than 2020 are not eligible. Candidates with post-graduation degrees are not eligible to apply.
- Only those candidates who have completed their qualifying examination as regular candidates are eligible to apply.
- Graduate / Diploma holders who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after attaining the essential qualification are NOT eligible for being engaged as an apprentice under the act.
- The period of training will be 12 months commencing from the execution of the contract of Apprenticeship.
- Reservation will be applied as per the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended in 1961, 1973 & 2014, and Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from time to time. Applicants belonging to SC (Scheduled Caste)/ST (Schedule Tribe)/ OBC (Other Backward Classes)- Non-Creamy layer, Economically weaker section (EWS), and Person with Disability (PWD) shall produce their caste / relevant certificates in the prescribed form issued by the competent authority.
- Selected candidates have to submit the “Medical Fitness Certificate” at the time of joining.
- The selected candidates must execute a contract for a period of one year of training as per the provision of the Apprentices Act, 1961, and the rules framed there under.
- Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
- It shall not be obligatory on the part of the Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS), Delhi, where training shall be imparted, to offer any employment to any apprentice after completion of the period of his/her apprenticeship training.
- Suppression of facts will lead to disqualification at any stage of the selection process.Director INMAS reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of seats for apprenticeship training.
- Canvassing or personal follow-up with an intention of influencing the process of selection of apprentice by and on behalf of any candidates shall lead to immediate disqualification of the candidate.
- Director INMAS reserves the right to withdraw/cancel the advertisement /selection process if circumstances so warrant without assigning any reason thereof.
- The apprentices will not be provided any accommodation/transport by this establishment during the training period.
- No TA/DA will be paid for joining if selected.
Note: For any query, the applicant may write at firstname.lastname@example.org
Detailed notification of Advt. No. INMAS/HRD/APPR-01/2023-24 click here