Virchow Biotech Pvt Ltd is looking for an Executive or Sr Executive who has experience in Manufacturing (biologics recombinant Protein Purification) with below mentioned
Experience :0 to 5 years
Budget: 1.8 Ipa to 4.2 Ipa
Qualification: B.Sc or M.Sc(Life sciences) or B.Tech (Biotech)
- Make sure the facility is clean and tidy.
- Prepare buffers and media required for seed preparation and fermentation.
- Carry out the sterilizations of media and buffers.
- Perform seed inoculations.
- Cleaning and carrying out fermenter sterilizations as per SOP.
- Performing the fermentation batch and harvesting.
- Recording the process details in the BPR and log books online.
- Performing cell lysis, Inclusion bodies washing, and solubilization.
- Coordinating and sampling at different stages of the process as per the batch processing record and transferring the samples to Quality control for analysis.
- Observation of any deviations and discrepancies in the batch stages and report to the Sr Executive/assistant production manager.
- Inform to superior if there is a spillage, breakage of laboratory ware, or leakage of air/steam/water in the facility.
- Inform the Sr. Executive / Asst. Managed in case of equipment malfunctions or breakdowns.
- Actively participate in the internal and external audits and work towards compliance with GMPs and should be able to work in shifts.
- Participate in the training programs (On Job or Quality) conducted in the company
APPLICATION PROCESS; Interested candidates can share their updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org and preference will be given the who have worked in Contract Manufacturing Industry.
Qualification: B.Tech/MSc/M Pharmacy / B Pharmacy
Experience: 3 to 5 years
- Planning production schedules to ensure a smooth manufacturing process.
- Monitoring of Production Plan Vs Actual on daily basis. Forecasting inventory requirements.
- Resource planning (materials) as per production plan.
- Consolidate and generate PR for the materials as per the Production plan.
- Coordinating with the Purchase department to get the materials in a timely.
- Coordinating with Cross-Functional Teams for timely approvals and execution of production plans.
- Monitoring stock levels of all the materials and making sure the availability for a smooth production process.
- Monitoring and control of Inventory levels at all Coordinating with the distribution department for the stages.execution of the Domestic and Export shipments.
- Good working knowledge of SAP. Knowledge in preparation of MIS reports.
Location: Vaccine Unit, Genome Valley, Shamirpet, Hyderabad
APPLICATION PROCESS; Interested candidates with relevant experience, please share your updated CV to Gopinath.Kandela@biologicale.com