Teva Pharmaceuticals walk-in interview for pharmacovigilance freshers B.Pharm, M.Pharm & Pharm D students.
As I mentioned in the earlier mail about the fresher opening in our Pharmacovigilance division. The dates are finalized. Walk-In Date – 13th May 2023 – Saturday
Please follow the below-mentioned details and visit us. If anyone wants to reach out to me please send a message to my Linkedin inbox.
Skillset – Icsr Case Processing.
Pharmacovigilance (PV) is the science and activities relating to the detection, assessment, understanding, and prevention of adverse effects or any other drug-related problems. ICSR (Individual Case Safety Report) Case Processing is a critical component of pharmacovigilance, where adverse events associated with the use of drugs or medical products are reported, collected, analyzed, and submitted to regulatory agencies.
As a fresher, a job role in PV ICSR Case Processing may involve:
- Processing and triaging adverse event reports, ensuring accuracy and completeness of data entry.
- Identifying and coding adverse events and medical history according to standard coding dictionaries.
- Generating and reviewing case narratives that describe the adverse event and its relationship to the drug or medical product.
- Conducting a medical review of case information to determine causality and seriousness.
- Performing quality control checks on the case information and ensuring compliance with regulatory guidelines and company procedures.
- Liaising with other departments and stakeholders, including regulatory authorities, healthcare professionals, and customers, to resolve issues related to case processing and reporting.
- Maintaining and updating databases of adverse event reports and other relevant information.
- Participating in training sessions and continuing education programs to maintain knowledge of pharmacovigilance regulations and industry best practices.
Overall, a job in PV ICSR Case Processing involves a significant amount of data entry, analysis, and reporting, as well as close attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a strong commitment to patient safety.
Require Educational qualification; Freshers 2022-23 Pass-out candidates are eligible for the interview. Educational Qualification – Mandatory – B.Pharm, M.Pharm & Pharm D. Interview Time – 9 AM-3 PM
Location; Teva Pharmaceuticals India, Brigade Senate – 1,2HWJ+V5V, Hebbal
Nearest landmark-A2B Veg Restaurant & Royal Enfield showroom.
Note; Please carry your Cv-3 copies (Hard copy), ID proof (Aadhar card), and Soft copy/ Hard copy of your final covid vaccination certificate.
Reach out to me for any queries.