TCS Pharmacovigilance drug safety associate job vacancies in Mumbai/Pune/Indore/Trivandrum
This job posting is for a Pharmacovigilance (PV) Case Processor position, with the key skill requirement of being able to complete narratives for ICSRs based on GLPS’s auto-narrative templates and conventions. The ideal candidate should have 1 to 5 years of experience and should be located in Pune, Mumbai, or Chennai
Are you interested in boosting your career in the Life Science domain? TCS Mumbai is hosting a walk-in drive for experienced candidates for the role of Case Processor – Pharmacovigilance (Job ID: 262856). The job requires candidates to have 01 to 7 years of experience in Pharmacovigilance, and only experienced candidates will be considered.
TCS is hiring for Pharmacovigilance (PV) – Case Processor.
Role- Pharmacovigilance (PV) – Case Processor
Key skill- Complete narratives for ICSRs based on GLPS’s auto-narrative templates and conventions.
The key skill of “Complete narratives for ICSRs based on GLPS’s auto-narrative templates and conventions” refers to the ability to create written reports for individual case safety reports (ICSRs) that accurately reflect the information contained in the source documents. This skill requires knowledge of GLPS (Global Patient Safety) auto-narrative templates and conventions, which are standardized formats used to document adverse events related to medical products. The ability to complete narratives for ICSRs based on these templates and conventions is crucial for ensuring accurate and consistent reporting of adverse events in the drug safety process.
To be eligible for the role, you must have 15 years of full-time education, with a degree in Life Sciences/Pharmacy or a related field. Candidates should have the ability to analyze complex data and perform activities, including accessing the case in Argus, code and enter data. Candidates must be fully competent to perform all steps within the case-handling processing.
Years of experience- 1 to 07 Years
FRESHERS, PLEASE DO NOT SHARE YOUR PROFILE
- Triage and Prioritize cases
- Full data entry of all relevant information from the source data
- Manual coding of all adverse events, medical history, concomitant medications, and laboratory values
- Complete narratives for ICSRs by checking against the information from source documents
- Workflow Monitoring activities which include Processing of reportable and non-reportable cases within applicable timelines.
- Review impacted cases daily and escalate/re-route cases to ensure follow-up processing is initiated and completed in a timely manner.
- Meet specified quality targets for case handling.
Job Description :
- Ability to understand and analyze complex data and performs activities including accessing the case in Argus, code, and entering data.
- Be fully competent to perform all steps within the case-handling processing.
- Ensure compliance with global and local procedural documents and local implementation of Patient Safety objectives, policies, processes, and procedures.
- Responsible for follow-up procedures.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of new safety-related systems, processes and procedures within the process.
- Support a performance-driven culture.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work in a team and meet the strict timelines of delivery
The work location for the job in Mumbai, Pune, Gandhinagar, or Indore. If you meet the eligibility criteria and possess the required skills, you can attend the walk-in drive. The contact persons for the interview are Supreet/Meherangiz.
Please carry the following documents for the interview: 1 copy of an updated resume, Government ID proof, 1 passport-size photo, and a double Covid-19 vaccination certificate (hard/soft copy). Wearing a mask at the venue is mandatory. Don’t miss out on this career-boosting opportunity.
Please Note- Candidates who have been interviewed earlier for the said position can re-apply only after 3 months of the interview.
TCS Pharmacovigilance Walk-in interview details;
Contact person: Supreet Shetty/Meherangiz Dotiwalla
Date & Time: Saturday, 25th March 2023 | 10 AM – 2 PM
VENUE: Tata Consultancy Services, Rajgad A1, TAG Interview Bay, Main Gate 1, Sahyadri Park, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, Hinjewadi Phase 3, Pune-411057
TCS Pharmacovigilance Drug safety associate jobs APPLY HERE