Vacancy in Syngene international for MSc/M.Tech with 3-5 yrs of experience (PhD not required) in Cell culture team. Exciting opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team (at SARC, syngene) engaged in cutting-edge R&D, supporting Amgen Inc. in their pursuit of serving patients.
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge with mammalian cell culture technologies.
- Experience in stable and transient transfection for recombinant protein/antibody expression in mammalian host is a must.
- Should have experience working with variety of mammalian cell lines, such as CHO, HEK etc. Well versed with aseptic techniques required to work in a cell culture laboratory.
- Nice to have experience working with wave bioreactors/ SRTS and knowledge of media and feed optimization.
- Experience with OCTET/SPR and other assay platforms is an advantage.
Application Process : Please email your resume to prashant.kumar1 @syngeneintl.com. (Requesting freshers to not send their resume, there will be a separate post for Freshers. Thanks)