Syngene International Biopharmaceutical Operations Fresher Job openings for Master’s Degree in Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Chemical Engineering Students 2022
Job Location: Bangalore
Department: Biopharmaceutical Operations
Purpose of this role is supervisor at downstream manufacturing process at Syngene’s manufacturing facility for Cell culture products 100L,500L and 2KL scale respectively
Educational Qualification: Master’s Degree in Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Chemical Engineering
• Execution and Supervision of downstream manufacturing activities (Chromatography, filtration systems and preparation of downstream accessories).
• Manage the team and plan daily downstream execution activities.
• Active trouble shooting to minimize the various risks prior to execution and during execution.
• Planning of raw material / consumables management for production campaign.
• Maintenance of Operations equipment in coordination with Maintenance Department.
• Monitoring of process efficiencies.
• Reporting of non-conformities and implementation of corrective/preventive actions in specific areas of operation.
• Adherence to pollution control and safety requirements.
• Issue, Checking and Review of Operations documents.
• Meet training requirements.
• Preparation, revision and review of Batch Manufacturing Records.
• Preparation of general validation protocols and report, Performance qualification documents.
• Review of Quality Department Protocols related to Operations.
• Should have the capability to work in a team and ability to handle demonstrate a good team spirit.
• While possessing a good ability to follow instruction should also demonstrate innovative in his/her approach, good communication skills.
• Should be proactive while working on allotted responsibility.