Hiring Regulatory Intelligence Associates who have a good academic record and post graduated in regulatory affairs
About Regdesk: RegDesk is a leading Al-enabled regulatory information management software (RIMS) for medical device and diagnostic companies. It allows regulatory affairs teams to prepare, manage, and publish international submissions and gain approval within unprecedented timelines.
Position: Regulatory Intelligence Associate
Location: Chandigarh, India
Education: MSc / M Pharmacy in regulatory affairs or equivalent
Experience : should have 0.6-1 year of experience. Freshers also apply to have sound knowledge of pharma and medical device regulations.
- Knowledge of international regulations for medical devices/In-vitro diagnostics devices and pharmaceutical regulations.
- The candidate must be able to demonstrate the ability to summarize regulatory data in an effective manner.
- The candidate must be able to source highlights from the regulatory information and present it in a simplified format.
- Source and synthesize the regulatory laws. ü Keep eye on changes to regulatory updates/changes.
- Team player with high energy, a cheerful personality, and a proactive/go-getter.
- Proficient in English speaking and writing.
Application Process : Interested candidates, please send your updated resume/CV to: email@example.com
Location : We preferred local candiadtes for the Chandigarh location.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.