MAVIDA Pharma Pvt Ltd Recruitment Notification details 2021
Pharmaceutical formulation company (at Borisna, Thol-Kadi
Position: Sr. Manufacturing Chemist – Post 3
Location: Borisna (Thol-Kadi Road), Gujarat – Manufacturing Unit
Experience: 2-3 years of experience in production, should be handling a team and must have worked in Oral Pharmaceutical Formulations (Mandatory)
3.Capsules & Dry Powders
Qualification: M.Pharm./ B.Pharm/ M. Sc
- Approved FDCA Chemist in either of the three departments
- Excellent understanding of overall production activities like upstream, downstream and formulation,
- Excellent technical writing, English writing, and oral communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and auditing skills.
- Must be able to communicator at all levels of the organization.
- Must be a solid independent thinker with demonstrated ability to discern multiple viewpoints.
- Ability to complete work assignments and achieve results on time and within budget.
- Must have proven ability to raise and resolve issues. Demonstrated ability to build strong, credible working relationships across an organization.
- Must have sound working knowledge on CGMP guidelines like ICH, ISO, WHO, Schedule M etc.
- Familiarity and exposure with CGMP audits like Local FDA, CDSCO, PICS.
Job Type: Full-time
Position: JR QA Executives
Location: Borisna (Thol- Kadi Road), Gujarat – Manufacturing Unit
Experience: 1-3 years of experience in similar Position
- Responsible for Ensuring Effective System of Preparation and Review of Annual Product
- Review. – Handling change control, deviation & its closure status.
- To review and control of Master Batch Manufacturing Records – Responsible for Line Clearance, In process Checks, BMR preparation, review and closing, batch release at final and different stages of manufacturing, monitoring the same followed by documentation and review of sequential log and reports.
- Responsible for sampling management at various manufacturing and packing steps. Responsible for various activities for packing department related to QA.
- Reviewing QA systems, SOPS, Protocols, Validation, executing Validation Batches and Reports.
- Helping hand at various documentation cell activities ie BMR/BPR issuance, Storage and Archival of records.
Job Type: Full-time
Please mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the post appliedfor in the subject line