National Institute of Technology Trichy invites online applications for the temporary Pharmacist position through an outsourcing agency. Candidates must have a 10+2 in Science (PCB/PCM), a 2-year diploma with First class from an Institute recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India, or a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharma.). They should also be registered as pharmacists under the Pharmacy Act 1948 and know typing and computer applications.
National Institute of Technology Trichy, or NITT, is one of India’s 31 National Institutes of Technology. It is an autonomous co-educational technological institute that offers 10 undergraduate and 28 graduate programs in engineering, science, architecture, and management. The Institute is located in Thuvakudi on the Trichy-Tanjore national highway, approximately 17 km from Trichy Railway Junction.
Online applications are invited for recruitment to the Pharmacist posts at the National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli. The posts are purely temporary and do not confer any right to claim either for subsequent employment or permanent post in the future. The initial tenure of the contract appointment is six months only. The tenure of the appointment may be extended subject to the satisfactory performance of the candidate and the necessity for continued retention. The position will be engaged through an outsourcing agency.
Educational Qualification :
- 10+2 in Science (PCB/PCM) subjects from a recognized Board or University.
- 2 years Diploma with First class from an Institute recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India with a minimum of two years experience in any recognized hospital or pharmacy. (or) Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharma.)
- Registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948.
- Typing and Computer application knowledge viz., MS Office, Excel.
Age Limit: 18-30 Years. Age relaxation will be followed as per GoI norms.
Salary: As per the minimum wages Act-Highly Skilled.
General Instructions/Information to Candidates
- The applicants should carefully review all instructions and ensure they fulfil all eligibility conditions. Their admission to all stages of the recruitment will be purely provisional, subject to satisfying the eligibility conditions.
- Candidates should carefully fill up all the details required in the application form, including age, Educational Qualification, details of valid Community/ PwD Certificates etc., as correspondence regarding change of details will only be entertained after the last date for applying. If any of their claims is found to be incorrect, it will lead to rejection of their candidature.
- Candidates should submit self-attested photocopies of required certificates and other documents in support of their claims in the applications, such as age, community (in the prescribed format), educational qualifications, etc., along with the application.
- The prescribed essential qualification/experience indicated are a bare minimum, and mere possession of the same will not entitle the candidate to be called for a Test/Interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates called for a Written Test/interview to a reasonable limit based on qualifications, level of relevance of experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement and other academic achievements.
- The Institute has the right to decide how to screen and test the applicant for shortlisting and selection.
- The number of vacancies indicated in the notification is tentative. The Institute reserves the right not to fill any or all posts advertised and to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Candidates must produce original documents when appearing in Test/Certificate Verification/ Interview.
- The prescribed qualification should have been obtained from recognized universities/Institutions.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates attending the Written Test/Interview except PwD candidates eligible to be paid up as per Institute norms.
- Any dispute about the selection process will be subject to the court/tribunal having jurisdiction over Tiruchirappalli.
- Canvassing in any form/bringing in any influence, political or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post. Interim will not be entertained. Suppose it is found at any stage that any information given in the application is incorrect/ false. In that case, the candidature/appointment must be cancelled/terminated.
- The age limit, if any, is 03.04.2023 (the last date of final application submission).
- The Institute follows the reservation norms per GOI rules for SC/ST/OBC/PwDs.
- The Certificate Verification and interview will be held at the National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620015.
- The appointment is liable for termination prematurely with 1- a month’s notice.
- The selected candidate should undertake whatever other task that may arise to develop an Institutional for the department.
Last date for Final Submit of Application: 03.04.2023
Tentative Date of Written Test/Certificate Verification/ Interview. (any change in date will be intimated through SMS) : 05.04.2023