Pellucid Lifesciences Officer – Scientific & Regulatory Affairs job openings for M.Tech / M.Sc./Ph.D./M.Phill in Microbiology or Biotechnology candidates
DESIGNATION: Officer – Scientific & Regulatory Affairs
LOCATION: Head Office, Ahmedabad
DESIRED QUALIFICATION: M.Tech / M.Sc./Ph.D./M.Phill in Microbiology or Biotechnology
DESIRED EXPERIENCE: 1-3 Years
REPORTING: Development Manager
ABOUT THE POSITION: Officer – Scientific & Regulatory Affairs shall be responsible for the on-ground execution of various tasks under the projects of the Scientific and Regulatory Affairs function.
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Proficiency in literature search for products at various stages.
- Ability to conduct secondary research and acquire information from internet sources, journals, public databases, etc.
- Experience and good hands-on drafting Clinical & Preclinical overview/summary
- Preparation of dossier for regulatory submission.
- Product literature search and acquire information from internet sources, journals, and public databases.
- Oversight of all regulatory compliance, and scientific affairs responsibilities for all
- Works with Team lead (Manager) for Preparation of dossiers and Oversight of electronic communication and reports.
- Communicate with collaborators for Preclinical and Clinical trials of the company
- Maintain and enhance knowledge of regulatory guidelines and publication guidelines
Pellucid Lifesciences Pvt. Ltd hiring for Officer- Scientific & Regulatory Affairs for Ahmedabad (Ashram Road) location.
Details are given in the attached Job Description.
Interested candidates can apply through the link – Pellucid Lifesciences Pvt. Ltd job apply here