Novartis hiring notification Clinical Scientific Expert -I have job openings in Hyderabad for a degree in life sciences/healthcare candidates
Novartis, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring Clinical Scientific Experts in Hyderabad. The ideal candidate should have a degree in life sciences or healthcare.
The Clinical Scientific Expert will be responsible for supporting the clinical development of Novartis’ products, providing medical and scientific expertise, and contributing to the design and execution of clinical trials
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for ensuring high-quality clinical trial data review/insights and analysis as directed by the Integrated Clinical Trial Team (ICT)
- Perform high quality clinical data review and identify clinical data insights through patient level review and trends analysis, supporting Interim Analysis, Database and Post Lock activities and facilitate resolution of clinical data issues. Collaborate with relevant line functions to enhance the quality of clinical data review/insights with an emphasis on subject safety and eligibility, data integrity, trend identification, analysis and remediation, and identification of cases for medical review.
- Contributes to the development the Data Review/Quality Plan (DRP/DQP) and data review strategy, ensuring that protocol-level deviations, eligibility criteria, study assessments & other aspects of the protocol are implemented consistently across the study.
- In conjunction with the relevant line functions, may contribute to Case Report Form (CRF) development, and support the implementation of data capture tools.
- Contribute to and facilitate data review process improvements e.g. identification of delinquent/redundant reports and/or implementation of innovative data analysis processes and tools.
- May contribute (in collaboration with relevant line functions) to the development of study-level documents, including clinical sections of key regulatory documents, such as Investigator’s Brochures, briefing books, safety updates and submission dossiers. In collaboration with relevant line functions, review/write clinical trial documents for study CSR activities, and publications.
- May support pharmacovigilance activities (e.g., reviewing/contributing to aggregate reports/patient narratives, attendance of Safety Monitoring Meetings (SMT)), if required.
- Produce training materials and provide training to iCTT.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion: Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
- An advanced degree in life sciences/healthcare (or clinically relevant degree) is required. Master’s, PharmD, M.Pharma, PhD, MBBS, BDS, MD strongly preferable. Fluent in English (oral and written).
- > 1-year experience in the pharmaceutical industry/ clinical research organization – Basic knowledge in planning, executing, reporting, and publishing global clinical studies in a pharmaceutical company or contract research organization.
- Work experience in clinical operations is preferable. Strong interpersonal skills – Ability to work under pressure
- Good negotiation and conflict resolution skills – Collaborates across boundaries for shared success – Resolve issues with minimal supervision and understands when to escalate – Fundamental knowledge of Good Clinical Practice, clinical trial design, statistics, regulatory processes, and clinical development process – Strong analytical/computational background – Demonstrates strong Medical / scientific writing skills.
- Demonstrates knowledge and application of statistical analysis methodology and can identify trends and analyze/interpret / report data effectively.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Division; Global Drug Development
Business Unit; GDO GDD
Work Location; Hyderabad, AP
Novartis hiring notification Clinical Scientific Expert -I have job openings in Hyderabad for a degree in life sciences/healthcare candidates APPLY HERE