NATCO Pharma hiring notification for Assistant/ Deputy Manager in Project Management (Formulation) Department – Pharma Division
Project Management (Formulation) Department – Pharma Division
Qualification: M Pharm/ B Pharm with PMP Certification is preferable
Position: Assistant/ Deputy Manager
Experience: 8 Years to 10 Years
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Initiation, planning, project execution, coordinating, and tracking the project progress through its life cycle with various departments.
- Coordinate with R&D & plant functional teams to respond to regulatory queries/deficiencies.
- Work with the portfolio team for product list finalization for development and updating by analyzing the technical and commercial feasibility of the project.
- Prepare projects plan in coordination with all stakeholders and monitor them throughout the development cycle.
- Provide timely feedback and escalate concerns by conducting weekly reviews, stage gates, and & sharing updated reports to the senior management. Responsible for project management of deficiencies in the US and EU markets.
- Improve delivery efficiency through effective management of projects.
- Identify bottlenecks in the system and address them in time to facilitate activities for the on-time delivery of projects. Coordinate with plant teams for the filing activities in different markets like US, EU, and ROW markets.
- Coordinate with the plant teams for the execution of the products as per the committed timelines.
Work Location: Kothur, Hyderabad
APPLICATION PROCESS; Send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org