lupin pharma walk in interview indiaVacancies Information :Department : Production API Designation : Trainee /Associate / Junior Officer / Officer Experience : 2 to 8 Years (in Pharma Co.) Fresher’s- 2021 & 2022 pass out Education : Diploma Chemical / BSc (Chemistry) / MSc (Chemistry)For Shift WorkingNote: Minimum 60% in Highest Education is must for candidates having less than Syrs experience. Candidates who have given interview within fast 01 year are not eligible for interviewInterested candidates may attend interview along with their updated CV, recent photograph, photocopy of supporting documents of Education Certificates, Aadhar Card, Experience letter.Walk in interview Details : Date : 16th September 2022 Venue : Guest House (Lupin Ltd.), A-7, Vidhya Nagar, Surendra Palace Opposite Barkatullah University, Hoshangabad Road, Bhopal
WALK-IN DRIVE @INDORE FOR LUPIN LTD. NAGPURLupin hiring B pharm, M pharm, BSc, MSC and pharma D Candidates for OSD Quality control, Production, and engineering Departments For the below Positions:OSD- ( Quality control ) QC Officer / ExecutiveEligibility criteria: B Pharma / BSc / MScExperience – 2 to 5 years of ExperienceOSD- Production Operators / Officers : (Multiple Position) Granulation Compression Coating, capsule filling, PackingEligibility criteria: BSc / DIPLOMA 2 to 5 years ExperienceOSD-Engineering (Associate/Ir. officer/Officer); The water system, HVAC- AHU O&M Calibration, Facility maintenance, Maintenance of Production & Packing MachinesEligibility criteria: DME / DEE / InstrumentationExperience – 2 to 10 years of ExperienceInjectable – Production (Associate/ Jr. officer/Officer]Packing, Autoclave, Filling Machin, Isolator, LyophilizerEligibility criteria: DME / D Pharmacy / Bsc /B PharmacyExperience – 4 to 10 years of ExperienceEligibility Criteria:
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks in highest qualification is mandatory for the candidates having less than 05 years of work experience.
- Candidates having minimum 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience in regulated pharma industry will only be allowed to attend the interview.
LUPIN pharma WALK-IN INTERVIEW @ HYDERABADAbout the Company:- Lupin is a global pharmaceutical company, offering a wide range of Opportunities for dynamic and result oriented personnel, for our plant located at Indore (M.P.).Department:- Production(Oral contraceptive & High Potent Drug)(Oral contraceptive & High Potent Drug)Qualification: B Pharm/ MSc / BSc /D Pharm /DiplomaExperience: 2 to 8 yrs.Eligibility:
- A minimum 60% Mark in the highest qualification is a must if the experience is less than 5 Years.
- Relieving Letter/ Experience Letter for the previous organization is a must.
- Candidate should be interested to work for Hormonal Plant.
- Experience related to regulatory audits, like USFDA/MHRA, is a must.
- Knowledge of compression machines (Make: – Fette 32001 & Korsch KL 700).
- Knowledge of Wet/Dry Granulation activities, RMG, FBD, Blender
- Knowledge of Capsule Filling Machine, AF 90T, Anritsu check weigher
- Knowledge of Tablet Coating machine.
- SAP Knowledge, Exposure of online documents. like e-Logbooks, batch packing records etc.
- Experience with bottle packing and Blister packing Line. (Make: Countec & Rommaco)
- SAP Knowledge, Exposure to online documents. like e-Logbooks, batch packing records, etc.
Lupin Biotech Walk-In Drive Sunday 26-09-22 (09.00 to 17.00) at Novotel AhmedabadJob Details:- Great opportunity for Biotech Professionals to Walk-In and attend Interviews for relevant Job Opportunities at Lupin Biotech Pune.hiring candidates having 1 to 10 years of relevant experience in the following departments
- Production Mammalian (Upstream/Downstream)
- Production Microbial (Upstream/Downstream)
- Fill Finish Facility
- Quality Control
- Quality Assurance
- MSAT (Downstream) and Biotech R&D (Upstream & Analytical).
- updated CV
- recent passport-size photograph
- Also, candidates are requested to fill out and submit the information asked below form.
Note: Subscribe to PHARMA STUFF for Hourly Pharma job openings, Medical coding, Clinical Research, and Pharmacovigilance, and more follow us on INSTAGRAM, Youtube, Telegram, and subscribe to our Whatsapp Group
Disclaimer: PHARMA STUFF provides general information only. Job seekers must verify job postings and employers before applying. We're not liable for scams or fraudulent job postings. Be cautious of any job postings asking for money. We never ask for money.