Labcorp Drug Development Hiring for safety science coordinator.
Candidate should have excellent communication, working knowledge of argus database and experience in Clinical trail cases.
Job Tittle : Safety Science Coordinator – 2
locations : Bangalore India
Job type : Full time
job requisition id : 2219597
Job Description :
- Assist in or complete per the Safety Management Plan (SMP) the processing of all adverse event reports from any source.
- Assist in producing queries of safety data for clients as appropriate.
- Assist in the generation and maintenance of the PV&DSS metrics.
- Assist Data Management or clients on reconciliation of safety databases.
- Provide input for monthly status reports.
- Maintains a comprehensive understanding of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Work Instructions (WI), guidance documents and directives associated with safety management, reporting and pharmacovigilance.
- Possess knowledge of other procedural documents, e.g., SOPs, and how they impact safety.
- Build and maintain good PV&DSS relationships across functional units.
- Demonstrate role-specific Core Competencies on a consistent basis.
- Demonstrate company Values on a consistent basis.
- Assist in the preparation of client meetings and liaise with clients where appropriate.
- Assist with the set-up of, and the provision of data to, Safety Committees/DSMBs.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status
If your facing any issues regarding application Link … Please Contact me on LinkedIn