Pharmacovigilance Jobs for Freshers 2021
Company name – Labcorp Drug Development
Position – safety Science Analyst
Location – Bangalore
Bachelors or Masters degree in life sciences
- 0 to 6 months of experience Attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Accurate math and spelling skills preferably with an aptitude for handling and proof-reading numerical data.
- Knowledge of MS office Windows applications beneficial.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment.
- Assist in the processing of expedited safety reports (ESRs). This includes, but is not limited to:
- maintenance of adverse event tracking systems.
- set-up and maintenance of project files, core process files and central safety files.
- assist with the reporting of ESRS to clients, regulatory authorities, ethics committees, investigators and Covance project personnel, if required, within study specified timelines.
- Provide administrative support to PV&DSS personnel (e.g. word processing, proof-reading and editing correspondence/documents, mailings, filing, faxing, photocopying and archiving etc).
- Ensure all incoming faxed Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reports are appropriately stamped, logged into the departmental tracking application and forwarded in a timely manner to the designated Drug Safety Associate (DSA)/Senior Drug Safety Associate (Sr. DSA).
- Where applicable, check the PV&DSS hotline mailbox regularly for reported SAEs and forward messages to the designated DSA)/Sr. DSA.
- Assist in the maintenance of files regarding adverse event reporting requirements in all countries.
- Maintain and distribute a weekly schedule for PV&DSS staff.
- Work within the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) system, including departmental Work Instructions (WIS).
- Build and maintain good PV&DSS relationships across functional units.
- Ensure submission of client-related documents is sent to the client within designated timeframes (e.g. SAE reports, ESRS, Safety Management Plans (SMPs)).
- Assist the DSA/Sr. DSA in preparation of materials needed for client and/or investigator meetings.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
Application Link –