Tata Consultancy Services
Tata Consultancy Services Hiring Statastical Programmers job Vacancies
Role: Statistical Programmer / Lead Statistical Programmer
Domain: Life Science
Work Location: Mumbai / Bangalore / Pune
Please refer below for the job details:
1) Statistical Programmer
Education: Graduate or post graduate in Statistics or Mathematics, Life Science or Computer Sciences
1. 4 to 8 years of experience in programming related activities for clinical studies (Phase I to IV) and publication
2. Advance knowledge of Base SAS, SAS/STAT, SAS / Graph modules and SAS Macros
3. Create specifications as per the standards for SDTM, ADAM datasets, pooled datasets, ISS/ISE datasets
4. Develop and/or validation of analysis datasets, tables, listings and figures for both safety and efficacy parameters
5. Develop and maintain study level macros.
6. Lead programming activities with guidance from SME/ Lead statistical programmer.
7. Contribute to training and mentoring initiatives.
8. Audit readiness
2) Lead/Principle Statistical Programmer
Education: Graduate or postgraduate in Statistics or Mathematics, Life Science or Computer Sciences
1 .8 to 10 years of experience in programming related activities for clinical studies (Phase I to IV), Publication and other project/non-project level activities
2. Advance knowledge of Base SAS, SAS / STAT, SAS / Graph modules and SAS Macros
3. Review specifications as per the standards for SDTM, ADAM datasets, Pooled datasets, ISS/ISE datasets
4. Developing and executing statistical programming planning documents and ensuring statistical reporting deliverables (datasets, tables, listings, and figures) are produced to support decision making by working together
5. Mentor statistical programmers; also represents TCS Biostatistics & Statistical Programming across functions within TCS or to TCS business partners.
6. Develop / Maintain global/project/study specific macrolibrary
7. Project management, Quality control and audit readiness
Interested candidates can share their CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org