Labcorp Drug Development Clinical Data Manager Job Openings at Bangalore Location. interested & Eligible Candidates
Experience: 1 to 6 years experience
Job Type – Full Time
- Ensures that all allocated projects are carried out in strict accordance with the relevant protocols, global harmonized SOPs, and the specified standards of GCPs.
- Demonstrates capability to read and follow study timelines for on-time deliverables.
- Potential to assist with inputs on study design or capable to make suggestions to study timelines when warranted.
- Assist with review of clinical trial data in accordance with Data Management Plans and/or Data Review Guidelines and raise queries to resolve erroneous, missing, incomplete data.
- Run and execute additional programs (special listings, reconciliation discrepancy listings, etc.) used to support the review of clinical trial data.
- Generate, resolve and track queries to address problematic data identified during aggregate data review activities.
- Interacts with other project team members to support the set-up, maintenance, and closure of the Data Management aspects of the project and attend meetings as required.
- Generate and QCs data listings for internal data review.
- May assist or create dummy data to test edit checks and to test database screen design and functionality.
- Assist or create dummy data to test SAS reports and data listing.
- Demonstrates the ability to review Edit Check Specifications and Database specifications.
- Post Data Management documentation and data management related administrative tasks as requested, including maintenance of eTMF as required.
- Runs study status reports in preparation for Sponsor meetings and to deliver on specific Sponsor request.
- Assist with the completion of Database Lock and Unlock activities.
- Supports the training of new staff on project specific Data Management processes.
- Performs any other duties as assigned
Education & Experience:
- BSC/MSC in life science 1 to 6 years of relevant work experience with increasing responsibility in data management with knowledge of one (1) or more therapeutic areas.
- Demonstrated time management skill and ability to adhere to project productivity metrics and timelines.
- Knowledge of medical terminology is preferred. Knowledge of effective clinical data management practices.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit careers.labcorp.com.