IQVIA Hiring Medical Information Specialist for Thane location
IQVIA looking for highly passionate individuals interested to pursue a career in Medical Information
Excellent communication in English & Hindi is a must.
Job Location: Thane Office Based
Experience: Fresher, Life science / Pharma Education Background
Job Description :
- Provide phone support to health care professionals and patients, involving receipt and tracking of medical inquiries, adverse events, product quality complaints, and other types of calls as required.
- This does NOT include commercial sales support except managing medical information requests forwarded by the sales representative on behalf of an HCP.
- Receive and document incoming telephone calls, faxes or emails from various sources including investigative sites.
- Establish and maintain effective team communications i.e. provide regular feedback to the local management team on project metrics, out of scope work challenges/issues and successes.
- Depending on your experience, some roles will require you to provide leadership training and mentoring for less experienced team members of staff, and assist managers with appropriate allocation of resource.
- Build a positive, collaborative team environment with other Lifecycle safety team members.
- Work in US shifts if required by the project.
- Participate in training across Lifecycle safety service offerings, participate in working groups as applicable in implementation of new initiatives, identification and implementation.
Interested candidates kindly share updated CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com