Statistical Programmer 1
Primary Location: Bangalore, India
job code; R1287544
- Perform (i) the programming, testing, and documentation of programs for use in creating statistical tables, listing and figures summaries, (ii) the programming, testing, and documentation of analysis datasets (derived datasets) and transfer files for internal and external clients and (iii) the programming quality control checks for the source data and report the data issues periodically.
- Detect errors in detail and corrects them (e.g., reviews tables/listings, edit checks output and SAS programs to ensure the quality of deliverable)
- Assist in the development of programming documentation including specifications, as appropriate, under supervision.
- Provide advanced technical expertise in conjunction with internal and external clients, and bring project solutions to teams and departments, under supervision.
- Develop, implement, and validate new process technologies, macros, and applications under supervision.
- Fulfill project responsibilities at the level of assisting the statistical programming team lead.
- Understand timelines for and milestones affecting their work and alert supervisor to potential slippage
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions, and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world.
Note: Subscribe to PHARMA STUFF for Hourly Pharma job openings, Medical coding, Clinical Research, and Pharmacovigilance, and more follow us on INSTAGRAM, Youtube, Telegram, and subscribe to our Whatsapp Group
Disclaimer: PHARMA STUFF provides general information only. Job seekers must verify job postings and employers before applying. We're not liable for scams or fraudulent job postings. Be cautious of any job postings asking for money. We never ask for money.