IQVIA Hiring notification for Pharmacovigilance Drug safety associate trainee Role at Kochi Location.
Company Name : IQVIA
Department : Pharmacovigilance
Designation : Drug safety associate trainee
Review, assess and process Safety data and information, across service lines, received from various sources and distribute reports/data onwards to both internal and external third parties following applicable regulations SOPs and internal guidelines under guidance and support of senior operation team members
- High School Diploma or equivalent Scientific or healthcare discipline or allied life sciences.
- An Individual with a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in scientific or healthcare discipline or allied life sciences graduation.
- Good knowledge of medical terminology.
- Strong verbal / written communication skills.
- Ability to work as a Team Player, contribute and work towards achieving Team goals.
- To Prioritize and complete the assigned trainings on time
- Process Safety data according to applicable regulations, guidelines, Standard Operating procedures (SOPs) and project requirements.
- To perform Pharmacovigilance activities per project requirement including but not limited to, collecting and tracking incoming Adverse Events (AE)/ endpoint information.
- determining initial / update status of incoming events.
- database entry.
- coding AE and Products, writing narratives, Literature related activities.
- Assuming other workflow responsibilities for the assigned project as directed by Operations team member or Manager.
- Ensure to meet the expected productivity and quality standards.
- Ability to identify quality problems, if any, and bring them to the attention of a senior team member / mentor.
Application process :