Ipca Laboratories Limited Recruitment Notification for Quality Control Department.
Quality Control ( Microbiology )
- Designation: Executive / Sr. Executive
- Experience: 06 – 08 Years
- Qualification: MSC Microbiology
- review of Water Sampling, Chemical and Microbiological Analysis of Water Samples Records.
- Review of Culture Transfer activity.
- Environmental monitoring like Powder Processing Area, Micro Lab.
- Review of Calibration of Micro Instruments.
- Indenting of Culture and Media. Online Documentation.
- Preparation of SOP and Analysis Protocol of Micro Departments.
- Review of the Various Documents in the Micro Department.
- Monitoring and Calibration of Micro Instruments like Incubators and LAF, Autoclave, pH meter, Conductivity Meter etc.
- Preparation of Trend Data of Water Analysis.
- Handling the Deviation, Change Control & CAPA in Track-wise.
- Procurement of Media Culture and other requirement item in Micro Lab.
- Maintaining the Periodic Calibration of Instruments in Micro Lab.
- Handling the Internal and External Audit Compliance.
- Co-ordination with maintenance Dept. for Micro Lab Instruments and its maint. 15.Work distribution of Microbiologist. Responsible for all Micro activities.
- Any other assignment given by the Supervisor / Management.
- Indenting of Spare / Consumable parts.
- Testing of Water samples by Microbial method, Microbial Limit Test, Growth Promotion test,Swab Testing & Culture Preparation.
- Water Sampling, Autoclave Operation and Media Preparation.
- Observation of Microbial Testing Plates and Tubes etc.
Interested candidates may email updated resume with current & expected CTC and details of notice period on firstname.lastname@example.org Subject Line must be “EXECUTIVE QC MICROBIOLOGY”.