Gland pharma walk interview for production chemists and executives – injectable
Gland Pharma Limited is an Indian pharmaceutical company that was established in 1978. The company is involved in the manufacturing and distribution of high-quality, affordable pharmaceutical products. Gland Pharma has a strong focus on injectable products and offers a range of products in various therapeutic areas, including oncology, cardiology, neurology, and critical care. The company has a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and follows strict quality control measures to ensure the safety and efficacy of its products. Gland Pharma exports its products to over 60 countries worldwide and has established a reputation for providing high-quality medicines to patients in need. In 2020, Gland Pharma was acquired by the Chinese firm Fosun Pharma, which has helped the company to expand its reach and further strengthen its position in the global market
Production jobs gland pharma
Gland Pharma is a leading pharmaceutical company based in India that produces a wide range of medicines, including injectables, oncology products, and others. If you are looking for production jobs at Gland Pharma check the below details
Qualification: Msc/B Pharmacy/M Pharmacy
Roles and Responsibilities
- CIP and SIP of mixing vessels and holding vessels.
- Operation of steam sterilizers, Filter integrity Machine.
- Pre-activities for batch compounding like water collection, cooling, pH meter calibration, DO meter calibration, weighing balance calibration, and Load cell calibration of mixing vessels.
- Compounding and filtration of the products as per batch manufacturing record.
- Operation and cleaning of compounding cRABs, LAFs, weighing balances, DO meter, vessels and pH meter etc. Ensuring Cleanliness of Non-APA.
- Preparation and review of batch records and SOPs.
- Preparation and filtration of disinfectant solution and indent the Disinfectant BPCR and related materials.
- Compliance with gowning and de-gowning procedures for entry & exit into clean rooms.
- Follow up and compliance to preventive maintenance of equipment and calibration of temperature sensors, pressure gauges, RTDs, etc.
- Implementation of standard operating procedures.
- Online completion of BPCR and GMP records in related areas.
Documents Required :
- Photocopy of Education Certificates.
- Photocopy of Aadhar card & Pancard.
- Latest three months’ pay slip from the present employer with supporting bank statement/ CTC Structure or latest increment letters.
- Updated Profile.
Perks and Benefits; As per Company Norms
date & Time; 13th February, 9.00 AM – 10.30 AM
venue; BLOCK – C PHASE – i, VSEZ, DUVVADA, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
Contact – Hemasundar ( 08912747657 )