Investigator Grant Specialist Job Openings in Bangalore for all Lifesciences Candidates who have Experience 1 to 03 years
Minimum Qualifications & Experience
- At least 12-36 months of experience in a clinical research organization or equivalent.
- Minimum Batchelor’s degree in Life science or related field
- Experience working in Investigator Payment Process.
- Experience working in CTMS/Veeva.
- Experience working in Grant Plan.
- Understanding of Subject Visit Tracking in CTMS.
- Strong hold on excels and Power Point (MS).
- Must have analytical, problem solving.
- Should have prior background in the pharmaceutical, CRO or healthcare industry.
Investigator Payment Activity
- To review, update and track all payments in CTMS appropriately.
- To route correspondence appropriately and ensure all queries raised have been assigned to the correct team member in a timely manner.
- To escalate payment issues/delays appropriately
- To review payments in line with visit data in CTMS to ensure sites are being paid timely accurate and efficient manner and escalate delays/ issues appropriately.
- Communicate effectively with Project Managers, regarding payment enquiries and managing their expectations accordingly.
- To support Clinical staff in executing accurate, timely and efficient investigator payments in accordance with investigator contract.
- Assists with maintaining schedule for patient visit payments per contract with the Sponsor and the Site. Process all site payments for patient visits.
- Review the site payment report based on the required due date for payments to be made to make sure the report is correct and free of errors before processing any payments.
- Prepare Investigator Payment report for study status meetings as requested by Project Manager.
- Be accountable for the quality of how each study assigned is set-up and maintained, ensuring payments are correct and that all work conducted is in accordance with Investigator Payment processes and procedures and is audit
- Analyse and assess SVT setup requirement based on study type (simple/complex/cohort).
- Create site SVTs based on CTRAs received from CRAs.
- Setup Master/Site specific SVT templates in CTMS within the required timelines and ensure accurate templates are built in before release to study teams.
- Be aware of and adhere to company processes in areas relevant to Investigator Grant Specialist. Be quality minded in performance of duties. Adhere to Novotech policies and be mindful of the role of Novotech ambassador when conducting IGS role.
- Participate in activities of the Clinical Operations department, including attendance at company/departmental meetings, and contributing to the development of clinical processes and SOPs. •Understand the responsibilities of Novotech as a service provider in the pharmaceutical industry and ensure all communications with external parties present a positive professional image of the company.
Investigator Grants Activity
- Responsible for the development of investigator grant using industry standard systems.
- Review study protocols work closely with Project Managers to ensure accurate, complete, and timely deliveries of Investigator Grants.
- Provide initial budget estimates as requested by clients
- Manage list of user access to required systems.
- Track finalized budgets and ensured reporting as required.