Bioinformatics Associate Fresher Job Openings for M Tech, MSc / B Tech in Bioinformatics Candidates
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand complex research problems and design and implement bioinformatics solutions
- working with the team members
- Analyze the data and generate a meaningful report
- Post analysis support to the client
- Work individually and as part of a team in order to perform specific, prioritized objectives.
- Follow the deadline to deliver the results/reports on time.
Required Educational Qualification: MTech, M.Sc/ BTech in Bioinformatics with 0-2 years of experience in analyzing NGS data.
- Proficient in a scripting language (Python/R).
- Proficiency working in a Linux environment and with Unix shell scripting.
- Familiarity with the standard bioinformatics tools and databases.
- Should have the ability to handle multiple applications like reference-based genome and transcriptome analysis and metagenome etc.
Experience; Fresher to 01 year of experience