Piramal Pharmaceuticals Walk-In 4th Feb 2023 for QC & QA Executive
Piramal pharma solutions Vacancy details:
QC & QA Executive
Qualification: B.Pharma in Any Specialization, B.Sc in Any Specialization
Experienced:03 to 07 years
Location: Indore, Pithampur
QMS Investigations refer to a Quality Management System investigation. This is an evaluation process that is carried out to determine the root cause of a quality issue and find ways to improve the overall quality management system. The objective of QMS investigations is to identify and eliminate the source of the problem and prevent it from happening again in the future. This is usually done in a systematic and structured way, following a set of established procedures and guidelines
The responsibilities of a QMS (Quality Management System) Investigator in the pharmaceutical industry typically include:
- Conducting investigations into quality incidents, deviations, and non-conformances to determine the root cause and prevent recurrence.
- Gathering and analyzing data, reviewing documentation, and conducting interviews to gather information relevant to the investigation.
- Writing investigation reports that clearly articulate the findings and recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to identify and implement corrective and preventive actions to address the root cause of the issue.
- Ensuring that all investigations are conducted in accordance with cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practices) and regulatory requirements.
- Providing training and guidance to personnel on investigation techniques and procedures.
- Continuously monitoring and assessing the effectiveness of the QMS and making recommendations for improvement.
The ultimate goal of a QMS Investigator in the pharmaceutical industry is to maintain product quality, prevent quality issues from occurring, and ensure that the company’s products meet regulatory requirements and customer expectations.
Analyst: HPLC-GC – RM
involves conducting analytical tests using High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) and Gas Chromatography (GC) techniques on Raw Materials (RM) to ensure their quality and purity.
The responsibilities of an Analyst in this role may include:
- Performing analytical tests on raw materials using HPLC and GC instruments.
- Reviewing and interpreting chromatographic data to determine the purity and quality of raw materials.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting analytical equipment as needed.
- Ensuring that all testing is carried out in accordance with cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practices) and regulatory requirements.
- Preparing test methods and standard operating procedures (SOPs) for HPLC and GC methods.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to resolve analytical issues and improve testing processes.
- Maintaining accurate records of all testing activities.
Overall, the role of an HPLC-GC analyst in raw material testing is crucial in ensuring the quality and purity of raw materials used in the pharmaceutical industry, and in turn, the quality of the final product.
Analyst: HPLC-GC- FG
- Analysis of Finished products / Stability samples and related documentation as per cGMP requirement.
- Analysis of cleaning validation samples.
- Sound knowledge of HPLC/GC operations and awareness of analytical techniques like; Dissolution, Content Uniformity, and Impurities test analysis.
- Calibration of laboratory-relevant instruments, as and when required.
piramal pharma Walk-in-Interview Details are Below:
Walk-in Date: 4th Feb 2023
Time: 11.00 AM – 3.00 PM
Venue: Piramal Enterprises Limited Plot # 67-70, Sector 2, District: Dhar, Pithampur, Madhya Pradesh 454 775 India