Fidelity Health Services Releases Pharmacovigilance Job vacancies for Pharmacy Candidates in Drug safety specialist Position.
Relevant Experience : 5 to 8 years in Pharmacovigilance domain, Proficiency in MS-excel and mailbox management.
Designation: Drug Safety Specialist
Qualification: B Pharm M Pharm
Job Description :
- Management of various safety reconciliation and compliance monitoring activities for clients.
- Reconciliation of reference safety Information for clients products.
- Data mining and review of FDA’s Adverse Event Reporting System (FAERS) and other regulatory databases.
- Edit, Review and Reconciliation of Consolidated product list-Global
- Management of global Exchange of Safety information for product approvals/launches / cancellations / and RSI updates- Global
- Documentation – Maintaining and updating documents relevant to safety reconciliation.
Interested candidates can share cv on hr @fidelityhs.com