Flamingo Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Mumbai is looking for Experienced Pharmacovigilance Personals
About the Company : provide affordable and quality medicines across the world, regardless of geographic and socio-economic barriers. This ability of ours can be attributed to our successful portfolio of businesses, geographies and products.
Education : M Pharmacy
Experience : 3-6 years, M.Pharm
candidate who could join the organisation immediately or in one month.
Job role key responsibilities:
1. Preparing RMP, PADER, PBRER.
2. Reviewing PSMF, PMP, SDEA, SLA, RegIntel, Signal detection report.
3. Monitoring the compliance of all outsourced PV activities.
4. Preparing and reviewing PV SOPS, conducting training and maintaining training records.
5. SmPC/PIL comparison with Brand products.
6. Reviewing PRAC recommendation and EU referral.
7. PV QMS maintenance.
8. Drafting and publishing safety variations.
Interested candidates please share your CV on below Mail ID:
Location : 7/G&1, Corporate Park, Sion Trombay Road, Chembur (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400071