Key Responsibility Include:
Incoming QC: Sampling and analysis of Packing material.
In Process QC:
- Preparation of specifications, general test procedures, and standard test procedures.
- Maintenance of artwork & shade cards.
- Calibration and validation of Instruments and equipment.
- Recording of analytical data.
- Responsible for the preparation of records of analysis for RM / FP and stability samples.
- To ensure cGMP and GLP compliance.
- Investigation of deviations, incidents, and OOS.
Functional Skills Required:
- Operation of all packing material analyzing Instrument, Kensa, Bursting strength, IR, DSC.
- Review of Pharmacopoeia & exposure to ERP system preferably BaaN.
Education Qualification & Experience:
- MSc Chemistry with 1-2 Years of experience in the Quality control department, preferably from the API industry.
jubilant pharma quality control jobs APPLY HERE
Note: Subscribe to PHARMA STUFF for Hourly Pharma job openings, Medical coding, Clinical Research, and Pharmacovigilance, and more follow us on INSTAGRAM, Youtube, Telegram, and subscribe to our Whatsapp Group
Disclaimer: PHARMA STUFF provides general information only. Job seekers must verify job postings and employers before applying. We're not liable for scams or fraudulent job postings. Be cautious of any job postings asking for money. We never ask for money.