CorroHealth: Hiring for Life Science Non-Certified Coding Freshers
CorroHealth is a leading healthcare organization that is currently seeking to hire Life Science Non-Certified Coding Freshers for the year 2023. This is a great opportunity for individuals with a background in life sciences to kick-start their career in the healthcare industry.
CorroHealth is looking for talented individuals who meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Should be a graduate or postgraduate in life science, including fields such as physiotherapy, nursing, occupational therapy, microbiology, biochemistry, biotechnology, biology, bio-medical, anatomy, bioinformatics, endocrinology, physiology, B.D.S, B.H.M.S, B.A.M.S, zoology, bioscience, nanotechnology, food technology, nutrition and dietetics, botany, pharmacy, B Pharma, or M Pharma.
- It is mandatory to take CPC (Certified Professional Coder) certification, which will be sponsored by the organization.
- Good communication skills.
- Willingness to work in international time zones.
- Age: Below 28 years.
Job Description and Responsibilities
The selected candidates will be hired as Trainee Medical Coders at CorroHealth. The key responsibilities of the position include:
- Coding medical records using industry-standard coding systems.
- Ensuring accurate and timely coding of diagnoses and procedures.
- Collaborating with healthcare providers to clarify documentation and obtain necessary information.
- Adhering to coding guidelines and regulations.
- Maintaining confidentiality and data security.
Training and Certification Process
Selected candidates will undergo a 3-month training program, during which they will receive a stipend of Rs 5000 per month. The organization will sponsor the Certified Professional Coder (CPC) certification for the candidates. Upon successful completion of the certification, the candidates will be eligible for a salary of Rs 16,000 CTC per month.
Walk-in Interview Process and Dates
The walk-in interview process for the Life Science Non-Certified Coding Freshers will consist of the following steps:
- HR & Operation Round
The walk-in interviews will be conducted from 1st June 2023 to 9th June 2023, between 10 AM and 1 PM.
Location and Contact Information
The walk-in interviews will be held at the following location:
Advant IT Park, Tower: A, 2nd floor Plot #7, Noida-Greater Noida Expy, Sector 142 Noida – 201305
For further inquiries or clarifications, you can contact Akhila HR at the following number: 8939810114.