Pfizer healthcare india pvt ltd
Pfizer Pharmacovigilance Job Openings in Chennai Location
safety surveillance associate
location : India – Chennai
Job Description :
- Identify and select routine cases for processing, determining appropriate prioritization criteria, and noting reasons for any delays.
- Assess cases to distinguish those with particular complexities and/or specific issues, and escalate appropriately.
- Review, rank, verify, process and document: event terms; case classifications (validity, seriousness, expectedness/listedness/labeledness); special scenarios; product complaint information; reportability with due date; and accuracy and consistency. Based on assessment of cases, process accordingly.
- Review case criteria to determine the appropriate workflow for case processing.
- Write and edit the case narrative.
- Generate reports, ensuring adherence to regulatory compliance timelines.
- Determine appropriate case follow-up, requesting follow-up letters when appropriate.
- Liaise with key partners, including Pfizer Country Organizations, Clinical Development, License Partners, and other stakeholders regarding safety data collection and data reconciliation.
- Develop and maintain expertise and knowledge of all products within the Pfizer portfolio; applicable corporate and global regulations, guidelines, Standard Operating Procedures and writing practices; data entry conventions; and search functions in the safety database.
- Consistently apply regulatory requirements and Pfizer policies.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates
To apply for this job please visit pfizer.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.