GSK Regulatory Affairs FRESHER JOBS IN BANGALORE
About the Company
Welcome to GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), a global biopharma company with a special purpose – to unite science, technology, and talent to get ahead of disease together. Our mission is to positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns. At GSK, we aim to prevent as well as treat diseases, striving to positively impact the health of 2.5 billion people by the end of 2030.
GSK Drug Regulatory Affairs Vacancies List
- Position Title: Regulatory Specialist – Submissions Assembly
- Company Name: GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Salary: Competitive
- Company Address: Bengaluru Luxor North Tower
Site Name: Bengaluru Luxor North Tower
Posted Date: Nov 30, 2023
Job Purpose: The Regulatory Submission Assembly – Level 1 role at GSK is to coordinate between multiple stakeholders/LOC, obtain regulatory submission documents, and prepare a quality dossier in an agreed timeline for submissions to respective agencies. The role supports Global Regulatory by producing appropriate components for global regulatory dossiers with minimal input from the line manager.
- Drive the submission and delivery process with the Global Publishing team.
- Ensure timely dispatch and archival of submissions as per agreed timelines.
- Delivery of submission packages to agreed schedule and technical specification.
- Advise and assist authors with the preparation of submission content.
- Use GSK document management systems and procedures effectively.
- Work across functions and with stakeholders in development functions to provide advice and interpretation of relevant guidance.
- Understand regulations, guidelines, and develop procedures and policies relating to registration and manufacturing of pharmaceutical products.
- 0-6 years of experience in Regulatory Affairs or related responsibilities.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Broad understanding of the pharmaceutical industry, drug development environment, and R&D processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build effective working relationships in a matrix environment.
- Excellent computer knowledge.
Other Job-Related Skills/Background:
- Effective communication in English.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Service-oriented attitude.
- Ability to work independently under time constraints.
GSK is a company where people can thrive, and we are committed to positively impacting the health of billions of people. Join us in our mission to prevent and treat diseases and be a part of an organization that fosters growth and development.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.gsk.com.