Syneos Health Hiring Freshers for Pharmacovigilance
Job Role Summary:
Responsible for assisting with departmental or project deliverables associated with the preparation and the processing of Individual Case Safety Reports (ICSRs) and the preparation of expedited and periodic safety reports, while adhering to all data privacy guidelines, Good Clinical Practices (GCP), regulatory guidelines, and company and project-specific procedures.
Job Location: Gurgaon
- Any M. Pharm, Pharm D, graduates (2020/21/22 pass outs) with no backlogs or awaiting results. Preferably Pharm D and M. Pharm qualified students
- Must have done Trainings / Certification in Pharmacovigilance
- Excellent Communication – Oral & Written
- Good proficiency in MS Office suite and have good typing skills
- Available to join immediately
- It is going to be office based opportunity, if applicant is looking for only Home based opportunities then they are not suitable for the positions
- Should have high speed internet at home to support office work without interruption
- Applicant Must be from Delhi / Gurgaon or Near by Cities.
Get to know Syneos Health
We are the only full-service biopharmaceutical solutions company in the world. That means we bring together the best clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get medicines into the hands of patients who need it most. Learn more about Syneos Health.
- Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive.
- The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above.
- Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/ experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms.