SAS Programmer (Clinical) job openings in LabCorp at the Bangalore location
A SAS Programmer (Clinical) is a professional who uses the SAS programming language to analyze and manage clinical data in the healthcare industry. They work with large datasets and statistical models to support the development and submission of clinical trial applications, as well as the monitoring and reporting of ongoing clinical trials. They may also be responsible for creating and maintaining databases, data validation, and quality control processes. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as experience with SAS and other data management tools, are essential for this role.
Clinical SAS Programmer job description
- 4 – 7 years of relevant work experience including data management and database support: EDC systems programming or SAS programming or SpotFire or Tableau development
- Good problem solving skills and a proactive approach. • Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge of clinical trial process and data management, biometrics, and systems applications to support operations preferred.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work effectively under minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize work and Self-motivation.
- Good time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining the highest standards of quality work.
- A cooperative and team-oriented approach.
- University/college degree (life sciences, health sciences, information technology, or related subjects preferred).
- Experience and/or education plus relevant work experience, equating to a bachelor’s degree will be accepted in lieu of a bachelor’s degree.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer: As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.