Company Name :- BIOCLINICA
Position :- Jr. Drug Safety Associate
Location :- Mysore, India
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
As Case Intake Member:
Responsible for case intake, dupli
cate check, and registration
• Maintain log of source documentsand other communications
As Case Processor:
Responsible for data entry of indi vidual case safety reports into the safety database.
• Review and evaluate AE case infor mation to determine required action based on and following internal policies and procedures
• Process all incoming cases in order
to meet timelines
• Full data entry including medical coding and safety narrative
Specialized knowledge and skills:
• Basic competence with medical and therapeutic terminology.Ability to work independently but guided by documented procedures, with appropriate support.
• Able to work effectively as part of a team. Understanding of patient safety regulatory obligations.
• Should be familiar regulatory &pharmacovigilance guidelines.
• Should be familiar with pharmacovigilance terminology.
• Excellent attention to detail.Ability to deliver within established timelines. Fluency in English and excellent
• Computer literate.
Requires a proactive approach and excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills. Strong interpersonal skills required to inter act with clients, management
Working Conditions: Normal office environment.
Standard Hours 40 hours per week, one hour lunch, Monday – Friday. Additional hours as needed. Willing to work in shifts as and when needed