ACCUPREC RESEARCH LABS Recruitment Notification 2022 for
Accuprec Research Labs Pvt Ltd. is FDCA approved, NABL accredited and ISO 9001:2015 certified CRO. Head Quarter of the CRO is located at Ahmedabad and branch offices at Canada and USA. Accuprec provides all type of Pharmaceutical testing solutions to its domestic and MNC clients. Accuprec requires below mentioned staff.
JOB OPENING Information
Location : Ahmedabad
Maintenance Engineer (AHU)
- Education & Experience : BE with min. 5 years of relevant experience in Pharma industry
- Hands on experience in AC maintenance jobs-AHU, chiller plants, Air cooled & Water cooled chiller, Ducted units – Handling of Utility equipment’s like HVAC, AHU, Air Compressor, chiller, DG set, Hot water system, RO water system etc. –
- Should have knowledge of validation documents, AHU, compressor documents
- Trouble shooting and recalibrating instruments
- To attend the Breakdown Maintenance of all equipment in co-ordination with the concerned departments.
- To prepare and update of all Engineering Maintenance SOPS at regular intervals.
- To prepare the Preventive Maintenance schedule and execute the same as per schedule.
Sr. Research Associate (FD)
Education & Experience : M.Pharm, with min. 5 years of relevant experience
- Literature Survey and article related to Research activity
- Scale-up of the research projects
- Making novel strategy for formulations keeping in mind the process feasibility.
- Design and conduct of experiments leading to pre-formulation, formulation development and scale up of the formulation with an objective to develop a product suitable for intended market as per the requirements.
- Preparation and review of documents as per the requirements of the product development and technology transfer activities.
- Coordinate with cross functional departments to fulfill the project objectives.
- Responsible for Instrument Operation, Cleaning and Calibration/Verification
- Responsible for preparation of Standard Operating Procedure.
- Responsible for follow the Good Document Practices,
- Responsible for follow the Good Laboratory Practices.
- Should able to work for solid oral, liquid, semisolid, transdermal Formulation and Development for regulated market.
- Participates in the quality Operations management to achieve effective and efficient operation and Organization goals.
- Responsible to pursue the identification, development implementation and evaluation of initiatives related to continuous improvement and Operational excellence.
Assistant Manager (AD)
Education & Experience : MSc / M Pharm. with 8 years of experience
- Responsible for Preparation and Review of Analytical method development and validation.
- To guide team members for cost effective method development.
- To monitor the execution of R&D samples, stability samples, raw materials and excipients received from contract giver.
- To provide job training and related advance topics as and when it require.
- Responsible for execution and approval of Analytical Instrument Qualification and Calibration.
- Responsible for preparation, review and approval of STP, SOP, Protocol and its reports.
- Responsible to ensure all quality related issues are handling as per respective SOP, investigation to identify root cause or most probable root cause and appropriate CAPA initiate to avoid reoccurrence of the same.
- Responsible to maintain and follow GLP and GDP in compliance manner in laboratory.
Mention your ON HAND SALARY, EXPECTED CTC and NOTICE PERIOD.
Interested Candidate can Send CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
For any Quary Please Contact 90999 32105