Zydus life sciences IPQA – Officer/Executive for Daman Location
Zydus Lifesciences is a leading pharmaceutical company that specializes in the development and manufacture of high-quality medicines and healthcare products. The company has a strong commitment to innovation, quality, and customer satisfaction, which has helped it become a trusted name in the industry. Currently, Zydus Lifesciences is hiring for the position of IPQA Officer/Executive, which presents an exciting opportunity for individuals who are looking to further their careers in the pharmaceutical industry. If you are interested in pursuing a career with Zydus Lifesciences, this could be an excellent opportunity for you to join a dynamic and forward-thinking organization.
Biochem-corporate Office|biochem-daman, Daman, Gujarat, India
Division; ZHL DAMAN PLANT QA
Job posted on Mar 8, 2023
Employee Type; C-C7-Confirmed-HO Staff
1. Key Job Description for IPQA – Officer/Executive:
- To follow the cGMP with the available infrastructure.
- Online batch documentation with good documentation practices.
- To maintain proper planning, scheduling and achievement of production with optimum utilization of resources.
- Co-ordinate the activities with subordinate, maintain working as per requirements and supervision of related activities in department
- Work distribution & optimum utilization of manpower in concerned area
- Issuance of control documents from QA
- Preparation & Implementation of Batch Records and Standard Operating Procedure, Documents, Validation Protocol and review and approve
- Handling of change control, deviation, CAPA and incident
- To co-ordinate with all departments i.e. with QC, QA, Eng., HR and GDSO
- To review electronic records like PLC, SCADA, equipment printouts, audit trails, alarms, and events as per site SOP.
- To perform random checking desktop policy and to ensure housekeeping of system and area
- Responsible for implementing company quality ethics policy for data integrity and informing management and responsible data integrity compliance head on any data integrity issues as per data governance quality policy
- Process order release in SAP system for SFG and FG products in OSD and injectable area.
- To review respective manufacturing and warehouse log books (e.g., area cleaning logbook, equipment usage logbook) and environmental monitoring records (e.g., Differential pressure, temperature, and humidity logbook) and to ensure contemptuous documentation.
- Qualification: B. Pharm./M. Pharm.
- Years Of Experience: 04 – 08 years
Experience / Exposure in:
- Must have knowledge and experience in regulatory audit
- Should have faced regulatory audits like USFDA, MHRA, ROW, etc.
From which departments, people can apply: Quality
APPLICATION PROCESS; Mail your CVs to: Satish.Singh@zyduslife.com
Note: Subscribe to PHARMA STUFF for Hourly Pharma job openings, Medical coding, Clinical Research, and Pharmacovigilance, and more follow us on INSTAGRAM, Youtube, Telegram, and subscribe to our Whatsapp Group