ZYDUS Lifesciences recruiting for our innovation hub, the Zydus Research Centre at Ahmedabad
Looking for Clinical Research Associates with the following requirements:
Candidates should be from science background with 3-10 years of experience.
The job requires managing and monitoring site, checking quality, managing investigator and site relationships, assisting and contributing to project delivery and ensuring compliance with ICH GCP. Candidates are also required to meet the regulatory requirements, train the site staff and keep regular contacts with investigators to track the course of the study. Candidates will be posted at Bangalore and Hyderabad.
Clinical Research Associate Responsibility :
- The job requires site monitoring
- site management
- quality check at site
- managing site and investigator relationships
- assisting and contributing in project delivery
- ensuring compliance with ICH GCP
- meeting regulatory requirements
- training the site staff and keeping regular contacts with investigators to track the course of the study.
Zydus Lifescience Walk in interview Information :
Walk-in for an interview and tell us all about your research work on 11th June, 2022 at The Pride Hotel, Bengaluru
Hyderabad : at Hotel Greenpark, Begumpet, Hyderabad on 12th June, 2022 between 9am to 5pm. We look forward to meeting you.
You can also share your CVs with email@example.com